Please let us change the colors of our premium ships!!!

I bought the Mercenary Pack when it first showed up on steam (wanted the Jericho ships) I really like using my Dragonfly ship but really wish i could change the colors… the blue white and gray don’t really mix well with my black and yellow ships B^(  can we please have the ability to change their colors???

Yes it would be nice if we could change DLC ships… I want to make my Sai black

I want to make it neon. For the tribal to shine.

i would think they would make more money from us if they would let us repaint them. i really don’t understand why we cant repaint them now. B^P

is there a reason why we cant change the color of the DLC ships? or is it that you all never thought about them being able to change colors?

Give it time. They introduced paintable Premium ships when asked. I think it’s just a matter of time before they’ll let us swap colors on DLC ships.

Also, you might want to create a Poll in your original topic, so the Developers can actually see how many players really want this.

Give it time. They introduced paintable Premium ships when asked. I think it’s just a matter of time before they’ll let us swap colors on DLC ships.

Also, you might want to create a Poll in your original topic, so the Developers can actually see how many players really want this.

That’s stupid, who would not want it? And in case someone didn’t want it, he’s free to don’t buy any colour… they are just denying money income, average Gaijin.

They’re used to making people pay to avoid grind, not pay to enjoy the game.

Took your advice and made a poll… didn’t know i could do that before B^)

Took your advice and made a poll… didn’t know i could do that before B^)

You’re welcome.  :good: