Please add this useful functionality

there is an option to turn party interface on or off for players that are in a group or wing with you - lets you monitor their hp and stuff. can you devs please change that to include every player on your team during a pvp match? you will need to make the bars and everything smaller in order to fit 12 players on the left side. also please let us make it semi transparent much like we can control the rest of the ui.

regards

4 hours ago, Voydwalker said:

there is an option to turn party interface on or off for players that are in a group or wing with you - lets you monitor their hp and stuff. can you devs please change that to include every player on your team during a pvp match? you will need to make the bars and everything smaller in order to fit 12 players on the left side. also please let us make it semi transparent much like we can control the rest of the ui.

regards

+infinity!

I would love this so much

Yeah, this would be a good thing to have.

how about use a small circle with colour to show the health?

blue=70-100%

yellow=50-69%

red=16-49%

white= <=15%

10 hours ago, driversar said:

how about use a small circle with colour to show the health?

blue=70-100%

yellow=50-69%

red=16-49%

white= <=15%

That could be an option, but I like the original idea.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

nice, But I like the option of just being able to see the hull and shields of your allies, make it toggle-able in the HUD options please image.png.3d8bfc45ed5be6cfe4daaf31d0a9ad5b.png

20 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

i havent joined the team

i dont know hp bar is good or not…

if it is hp bar, it should show both the shield and hull in one bar, hull at the left and shield at the right

18 hours ago, evo888 said:

nice, But I like the option of just being able to see the hull and shields of your allies, make it toggle-able in the HUD options please image.png.3d8bfc45ed5be6cfe4daaf31d0a9ad5b.png

trump joke is not funny…

22 minutes ago, driversar said:

if it is hp bar, it should show both the shell and hull in one bar, hull at the left and shield at the right

firstly, I’m going to guess that by shell you mean shield, secondly, have you ever played PVE mode? you know how your team is displayed on the left side of your screen? we want that for pvp and coop.

24 minutes ago, driversar said:

trump joke is not funny…

I don’t even know what you’re talking about with this, is this some joke that’s popular in America or something?

5 hours ago, evo888 said:

have you ever played PVE mode

i have … i just look at their name in the space…

for the joke…this image.png.a35cd7c32effb89ede414647c565389a.png

1 hour ago, driversar said:

for the joke…this image.png.a35cd7c32effb89ede414647c565389a.png

oh, I was confused, k