Player Project - Wanted!

A United Mercenary Centre Report

All mercenaries, pilots, pirates, and citizens alike, this is a general message to everyone. Starting today, exactly Star Date 4013.20.11, marks the beginning of a new policy, as passed by the United Galactic Counsel. As of now, there will be a Wanted Pilot Bounty board posted up in every sector, trade station, and planet hub. This board will list all pilots that are wanted for treason, trespassing, murder, rape, excessive use of sugary treats, FUIs and other lawless things. They are all wanted by various Corporations, Police, and other government facilities dead or alive. An associated bounty on the specific heads with apprehension or elimination of the suspects will grant you or your partners a reward based on points.

How to gain points (Updated rules as of 6/1/14)

Destroy the listed player, providing proof of death (Logs, Screenys, or videos are accepted) and then receive 10 points but the player you destroyed loses 10 points.

If two players both kill each other on this board in the same match, they both gain 5  points.

Disclaimer: The host of this Event (JPhack) can make exceptions to the rules at any time, for any reason, and you automatically agree to these rules the moment you sign up.

Rules shall not be changed unless they are absolutely necessary

To prevent players from farming you cannot kill or be killed by the same person 2 times in a row, regardless if they are in back to back matches.

How to be part of the Bounty Board.

Please put in your information as shown in the list, so I can add you. Also, post your confirmed kills here as well. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING OFF TOPIC IN THIS THREAD. I need it to be only applications and confirmations of kills along with proof.

Please follow these rules or I will have to remove your Comment or move it. I will be following this thread as much as I can to keep it active.

This bounty is indefinite. Once your on it, you stay on it, until you gain 500 points. Then the Galactic Council will set you free. Happy hunting.

First person to gain 500 points will receive a prize in the form of a 20 dollar steam gift card!

Note: Only apply if you are willing to suddenly get a lot of attention in battles.

Discussion Thread

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/22179-player-project-wanted-disccussion-thread/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22179-player-project-wanted-disccussion-thread/)

— Wanted Pilot Bounty board —

IGN - TIER - PLAYING TIMES (including timezone) - CORP - INFO - POINTS

JPhack - T1 to T5 - 8-11PM EST - NASA - Interceptor Pilot :  -10 

Kallor -T3 - CH (CORPORACION HISPANA) - Fighter and frigate pilot - Mon to fri 9 to 12 PM, Weekends almost all day. UTC/GMT -3 hours. : -10 **  [Title Gained - Chatter Box] [Title Gained - Sleepless nights]**

Jacxis – T1 to T3 – +8GMT; weekdays 9pm—2am, weekends 11am—2am (logs in sporadically) – SL – tackler/ECM/engie pilot : -10

Deranzeef - WPK - T2, T3 and occasionally T5 - 13:00 to 15:00 and 21:00 to 01:00 (UCT/GMT -3) - Fighter and Frigate pilot. : 0

Aidenxu - T3 to T4 - 11-13PM EST - none - All class : 0

finemw1 , t3 , afternoon/ evening EST - NASA - T4-5 : 0

jrisom , T3, maybe T4. Around 8pm-10pm CDT - Inty’s and frigates mainly. :  10

MrTwiddlez - T1 -T4 - 5-12 pm EST (UTC-5) - TUF - Interceptor, Gunship, Command, Guard, Engineer : -20

JasanQuinn - Tiers 1-3 - Online approx 6pm - 12pm GMT - WPK : 0

Chalain - mostly T2 to T4 - GMT+1 18:00-19:30 and/or 21:00-23:00 - IPZ - Everything that flies : 15 (First Blood!)

OmegaFighter -T3 - WPK - CO, ECM, Gunship and LRF - Monday to Friday 3 to 7 PM or 6 to 10 PM, Weekends all day. UTC/GMT +1 hours 100

DerpNukem - T2,3 - Anytime during the day (GMT:+10:00) - The Goof Brothers [GOOF] : 0

Efefay - T2 slowly shifting to T3 - 3:30 to 6:00 pm EST - DOW - All ships.: -6

Noobtrain1 ----T3,T4,T5-----3:30-5:00pm, 8:30 Canada-[TUF]-Emp LRF’s, frigates,tackler, Rank 7 : -15

Nutz   T3-T4  on early Am EDT late PM EDT  - DOW - Frigates and Fighters: 0

Residente -  tier <classified> Playing times <Classified> Ships preferred <classified>:  10

SoldiersFortune - T3 - 5-11PM MST(UTC -7:00) - [PREY] - Frigate & Fighter Pilot: -10

Nightmare81182 -T3- WPK - CO, ECM, Gunship and LRF - Online times: Just random. UTC/GMT +2 hours: 10**  [Killing this player gains the " Trial by fire" Title - Sponsored by the NASA corporation.] **

Specialty pilot board

Killing this pilot grants you a bonus of 10 points AND Reduces the points of any one player in the board of your choosing by 10 points. Hate how much points the veterans are getting? Kill these pilots!

Disclaimer: If the listed pilot below kills another player. they dont gain points but can actively reduce the points by 10 to the person they killed. Those that choose so can have point deductions split. 

Snib - Tier <Classifed> - Playing times <classified> - Corp <Classified>  

PrinceAli7 -  Tier 2 - EST USA playing times - NASA - JPs friend IRL, 

Copyright© for this Project. All rights reserved.

Thread cleaned - OP requested to clean thread to start fresh to keep hate, flaming, and over all negativity to a minimum. Keep it fun guys.

Points added - Players removed - All bonuses cleared

Remember to use the Discussion thread to discuss anything related to this thread [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22179-player-project-wanted-disccussion-thread/).

A new beginning… Let’s hunt Tillowaty!

Ha, after several assists on him, finally got Kallor :)wt

post-241259-0-13687100-1401703478.jpg

Ha, after several assists on him, finally got Kallor :)wt

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[screenshot_kallor_140601-232819.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7759)

Points added. Poor Kallor. Hes gonna get mad! Watch your back!

New rules concerning me are boring, not participating in this anymore (feel free to hunt me down though, don’t care).

New rules concerning me are boring, not participating in this anymore (feel free to hunt me down though, don’t care).

What ever you want snib, you never really participated that much, but, hey, you showed up!

Points added. Poor Kallor. Hes gonna get mad! Watch your back!

Why should i get mad at him? I hate interceptors, but i do not hate the person who is flying it. :yes_yes:  

Why should i get mad at him? I hate interceptors, but i do not hate the person who is flying it. :yes_yes:

I want see you if some CO kill you with Plasma Web while you’re low life…

I want see you if some CO kill you with Plasma Web while you’re low life…

I hate more getting my keyboard unplugged by ecms, that is only exception in which i hate both the pilot and the ship. Anyway lets stop here or this thread is going to be wiped out again. :Dwop

I fly ecm

Guys, Seriously, Offtopic. Bad. Getting points. Good. 

I expect the next post to be a kill.

Guys, Seriously, Offtopic. Bad. Getting points. Good.

I expect the next post to be a kill.

Nope.

I have no idea where my logs are and idk if i can even save my screenshots ,so pilots will have to be completely honest and admit i killed them if i did in battle

Combat logs are the tab where the green text is. Shows kills and assists and whatnot. Do a screen shot and see which file path it takes. All your screenies are there for your dirty viewing entertainment.

I dont know which file it is and all that random stuff

Sleepless nights?

MrTwiddlez - T1 -T4 - 5-12 pm EST (UTC-5) - TUF - Interceptor, Gunship, Command, Guard, Engineer : 20 ** (Killing this player gives the title “Sleepless nights”)**

How did MrPiddlez get 20 points already? I don’t see proof of kills or even someone stating that he killed them.

Sleepless nights?

MrTwiddlez - T1 -T4 - 5-12 pm EST (UTC-5) - TUF - Interceptor, Gunship, Command, Guard, Engineer : 20 ** (Killing this player gives the title “Sleepless nights”)**

Well your always on when im sleeping…so yeah. 

How did MrPiddlez get 20 points already? I don’t see proof of kills or even someone stating that he killed them.

Typo. Forgot to delete his points. 

Well your always on when im sleeping…so yeah. 

Me too!