Player Project - Wanted!

http://imgur.com/a/5Rbi3#0  so it’s too late for points from Taka?

How are you going to get points, when I’m not in the list? oO

How are you going to get points, when I’m not in the list? oO

*summon spell*

*JP showing up*

*JP adding Takamina to the list*

*Tillo getting points*

Taka, you obviously showed the effort to come back to this topic… Just come back on the list. There is no harm.

* Вызвать заклинание *

* JP появляется *

* JP добавив Takamina в список *

* Тилло получения баллов *

mb whole server  add to this list?

mb whole server  add to this list?

you hunt me anyway… so why wouldn’t you join list?

and it’s good idea

I’ll think over your suggestion in a dream.

I’ll think over your suggestion in a dream.

How poetic

I have no idea what is going on…

Bah! I got everrdylost but he isn’t on the bounty board. I did it while eating a banana to. Quite an achievement if you ask me. The devs should just give me those 500 achievs I need to do invasion. XD

Bah! I got everrdylost but he isn’t on the bounty board. I did it while eating a banana to. Quite an achievement if you ask me. The devs should just give me those 500 achievs I need to do invasion. XD

Buy some Gold Standards…

By the way, in the Invasion you can get very easy 200 Achievement Points muahaha.

post-245332-0-06869900-1402074102.jpg

SUCK IT WOOOOO!!

post-245332-0-69697900-1402074211.jpg

Okay Now I am going to have my SUPER NANNY hunt you down !   :bomber:       You just have to figure out who that may be !!!   He is on the Bounty Board  :Dwop    

Okay Now I am going to have my SUPER NANNY hunt you down ! :bomber: You just have to figure out who that may be !!! He is on the Bounty Board :Dwop

Yea, Efefay, be careful… I have to kill you now.

Talk to the booty cuz the hands off duty… Eh cheesy, anyways everrdy said to figure it out. You just gave me the answer and I could avoid you forever. I could simply leave battle if your in it…

[screenshot-140603-131112.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7817)

SUCK IT WOOOOO!!

[download.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7818)

hey! I killed u too ya know! Twice! I forgot to put screen shot tho, u better admit i killed u efefay!me and efefay both get 5 points

I admit that you killed me. Although I only remember you getting me once. Should’ve stayed away after I fast and furioused you. Now I got to share my points. B4 you leave we should squad up and target some of the others.

I admit that you killed me. Although I only remember you getting me once. Should’ve stayed away after I fast and furioused you. Now I got to share my points. B4 you leave we should squad up and target some of the others.

maybe,i will still be on after august remember? I got i twice, first time u came u tried to plasma arc me but i saw a blue ship trail in the distance so i was aware that somethin might attack me, activated minelayer, u died. Then,second time, u tried to plasma arc me again and u anticipated my minelayer so you stayed away,it was a shootout between me and you,shrapnel vs positron cannon i got u at the last second :smiley: if i missed that shot i probly wouldve died

P O I N T S

post-242725-0-36936000-1402141450.jpg

P O I N T S

did i kill you too? I dont remember -_- didnt know u were on bounty board