Player Project - Wanted! Disccussion Thread

If two pilots on the bounty board team on another person in the bounty board with they both get 5 points or will the pilot that kills only get points? Also,if 2 pilots team up and both pilots kill the same person on the bounty board will both pilots get points?

If two pilots on the bounty board team on another person in the bounty board with they both get 5 points or will the pilot that kills only get points? 

Considering only one player can score a kill at any one time… only the killer gets it, not the guy who assisted. Furthermore, consider this situation: if I almost killed someone but he fled and healed to full, then a few minutes later you scored the kill, I would have scored an assist even if you did all the work alone. 

Also,if 2 pilots team up and both pilots kill the same person on the bounty board will both pilots get points?

That means the poor dude has to die twice, once to each pilot.

Soon we will have more pilots with negative then positive points.

im gonna be positive just you wait

im gonna be positive just you wait

Not if i can help.

It might be a good idea to make deaths only cost -5 points rather than -10. Right now it seems like there is too much mutual killing for anyone to reach 500 points in the next 5 years.

It might be a good idea to make deaths only cost -5 points rather than -10. Right now it seems like there is too much mutual killing for anyone to reach 500 points in the next 5 years.

Hey, its my HARD EARNED STOLEN money you are talking here that im giving away! Work for it! 

Work for it! 

Ok, I’ll barter.

How does -8 points sound?

Ok, I’ll barter.

How does -8 points sound?

give me some loot in invasion and well see. 

You mean like the 100 credit rewards or the 1 million credit rewards?

You mean like the 100 credit rewards or the 1 million credit rewards?

Oh yeah, the million credit rewards! 

-10? -5? -8? Everything is bad, -100!