Player Project - Wanted! Disccussion Thread

I did?

btw Kallor

Yes, you sniped me, like a camper! I’m legal so I said it here since you forgot about it.

Btw, Drone xxxx Engineer? Pfft

Yes, you sniped me, like a camper! I’m legal so I said it here since you forgot about it.

Btw, Drone xxxx Engineer? Pfft

You know that I’m bad sniper and i can kill only newbies that fly in lines :smiley:

btw Drones are amazing… they destroy ships and stuff.

You know that I’m bad sniper and i can kill only newbies that fly in lines :smiley:

btw Drones are amazing… they destroy ships and stuff.

spawn camper and drone xxxx 

spawn camper and drone xxxx 

still better than YOU Mr DSRFarmer

still better than YOU Mr DSRFarmer

Yeah I farm dsr killing 12 people per game thanks for the compliment, i dont get kills with cheap drones

Yeah I farm dsr killing 12 people per game thanks for the compliment, i dont get kills with cheap drones

You farm dsr by making games as long as possible to get kills.

btw remember how pissed you were after this game?

gN0AAlu.jpg

You farm dsr by making games as long as possible to get kills.

btw remember how pissed you were after this game?

gN0AAlu.jpg

I like to kill people because I like kills, DSR is nothing and I hope it gets removed. Also having 1 minute games is boring and I rather go play osu! or Warframe instead.

I did?

btw Kallor

U3pAZ14.jpg

Added points. 

I like to kill people because I like kills, DSR is nothing and I hope it gets removed. Also having 1 minute games is boring and I rather go play osu! or Warframe instead.

I have a rule, the game must last as long as you waited. Waited 3 minutes, then the game must last 3 minutes. Waited 20 seconds? Same rule applies. 

Added points.

I have a rule, the game must last as long as you waited. Waited 3 minutes, then the game must last 3 minutes. Waited 20 seconds? Same rule applies.

I’m used to dota: wait 5 mins play 30 so I tend to hate short games here

Play PVE! Its a guaranteed time of 7-12 minutes! 

Play PVE! Its a guaranteed time of 7-12 minutes! 

PvE is not funny!

PvE is not funny!

Thats because I was not with you or against you, otherwise, its boring! 

Thats because I was not with you or against you, otherwise, its boring! 

Against me? In PvE?

I really don’t mind short games as long as i’m in the winning side. The only thing i hate in this game are spawncampers.

Against me? In PvE?

In general. 

I’m gonna guess that players on the bounty will be performing regular hit’n’runs on each other now…

There are already Piranhas and Bringers with bubbles that pew pew pew everyone near gate ;/

We will have to use recons all the time, that way you can warp away from danger within the 10 seconds of invulnerability after finishing the jump through the warp gates.

I hope the 18s of Chameleon is enough for me to run far, far away from all of you scary monsters. 

I hope the 18s of Chameleon is enough for me to run far, far away from all of you scary monsters.

Nope, it’s not enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: