Plasma gun

So many plasma guns around…

I’m not saying nerf them, but you could consider making the other weapons viable again. Shrapnel is unusable since the aiming bug, RF blaster is just a bad plasma gun now, pulse lasers overheat and have small range. Phase suppressor is not bad but I don’t see many people using it still.

Just make is more viable to sacrifice range in a ceptor, like bubbles for fighters. So many things counter close range inties (torps, pulsar, mines…) that people are choosing to use them at range far too often.

I use suppressor but +1 anyways. Plasma gun does seem to dominate.

I want a singularity for interceptor and yes only plasma gun in t5 -.-

5 minutes ago, Ogrande18O said:

There has to be a kinetic weapon for the intis on the next phase so it may be a machinegun ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

10 minutes ago, Ogrande18O said:

![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) Nice idea! Maybe make a full suggestion seperately?

2 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

There has to be a kinetic weapon for the intis on the next phase so it may be a machinegun ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Shrapnel just needs fixing. Also there is the kinetic supercharger on ECMs which is very good.

How did RF blaster get nerfed? I’m not that active anymore, but I still have RF equipped when I fly covops…

13 minutes ago, Focused_RISK said:

How did RF blaster get nerfed? I’m not that active anymore, but I still have RF equipped when I fly covops…

Firing arcs.

2 hours ago, StatueofLibroty said:

Firing arcs.

And it is unique to RFB how?

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

And it is unique to RFB how?

It’s not, but plasma guns being long range, people strafe while firing, so are not affected by the change to firing arc.

On the plus side I think they no longer overheat if you are in the dead zone. Which makes sense ;p

Dunno about you guys but I’m still using RF + piercing to great effect. Wiggle until you’re close, then keep your interceptor aligned relative to your targets in a manner so that you can fire on both barrels.

I don’t see the problem, RF is still amazing and I’m much more effective with it than with plasma. But, definitely Pulse and Shrapnel needs to be buffed/fixed. 

Pulse have a very low fire duration. If this would be increased to 5 or more seconds until overheat would be good.
Shrapnel is okay if you have -spread ammo and cpu.

Pulses are perfectly fine, there are plenty of ways to get longer fire cycle, it is just “not the gun for every ship”