Pirate ships

Hello as I’am a big fan op pirate ships and this game in general i went ahead and bought the rather pricey packages

However i was quite disappointed to see my other gold ships have more and better passive slots?

Why are the pirate ship packages weaker but the ships even worse then the old packages?

I hope people wil change it to be more around the same slots as older gold ships, thank you

p.s same rank ships…so why not?

Hello as I’am a big fan op pirate ships and this game in general i went ahead and bought the rather pricey packages

However i was quite disappointed to see my other gold ships have more and better passive slots?

Why are the pirate ship packages weaker but the ships even worse then the old packages?

I hope people wil change it to be more around the same slots as older gold ships, thank you

p.s same rank ships…so why not?

I personally agree that the expensive pirate ships should have the same slots on par with their counterparts.

-Skadoodle

I can only echo this as well - it would be nice to see at least the passive slots brought on par with the equivalent ‘free’ ships in their class. Having a whole passive slot less is actually a pretty big deal and the ship bonuses don’t make up for it at the present.

Edit: fixed the title of the topic for you, that was bugging me :slight_smile:

Also worth pointing out that most of the pirate ships give loot as per mid-tier, not late-tier ships. In other words, fly a Joker an you get T2 military and T1 experimental loot drops.

in a light of 0.9.0 these  packs got to the new low of desirability

• if you fly any Pirate ship you are stopping own progression through the game ranks due to not making any synergy and flying a ship that is inferior to 90% of the correlated “free” ships

The only ship that is awesome is Sai