Ping

I’m not sure if this server option has something to do with the latance/ping… But I’m sure it doesn’t matter which server I choose if only about my ping…

And i’m not even sure if the devs even care that my ping here in the Philippines is around 350ms…

I was fairing well and coping up with around 250ms ping… It only causes me not to raise my DSR or skills rating…

Until my latancy suddenly got worse and I could hardly even win a game because of the delay… And it started just when one of those new patches around 9.8 was implemented…

Sigh… Real sigh…

Yep, It should get better as we go towards release, but otherwise its gonna be a long time till they fix PING issues. 

I think the devs minimally care.  The Asia server is probably just to get those high ping players out of matches on Russian servers.  Some of it is just the server selection, where I can’t say “no Russian server” even though it’s 4700 miles away and 17 hops.  There’s little the devs can do without a larger player base, but the server selection can be peculiar sometimes.

We are working now on this issue and collecting feedback.

Could you please open topic in our bug section and attach Connection tester log?