Photo contest "Catch the UFO" (discussion)

You can find the rules of the contest [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21318-photo-contest-catch-the-ufo/).

I assume only original works? no googling? :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume only original works? no googling? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes :00111:

Developer Joke? Find a UFO??? In my life…i just find 6 Strange Object and now…i can’t see the strage object again…owh wait…i have great idea…wait for a mins

Developer Joke? Find a UFO??? In my life…i just find 6 Strange Object and now…i can’t see the strage object again…owh wait…i have great idea…wait for a mins

I’m afraid of it… :005j:

Does looking in the mirror count?

If you are an alien, yes)

Test

I was send an alien picture to star conflict :smiley:

Will there be a place for us to look at others their pictures? Like a facebook album as last time?

Will there be a place for us to look at others their pictures? Like a facebook album as last time?

Yes.

Teryfing Alien in my house…Rat, Lizard, Beetles, and Mosquite

quick, post pictures of invasive alien species. dang, no google… i give up.

This is too hilarious, this will be fun :]

Can we use Star Conflict Ingame Screenshots for our Photo Manipulations?  :bomber:

I think my cat is an alien…  :what:**  **

Can we use Star Conflict Ingame Screenshots for our Photo Manipulations?  :bomber:

No.

I think my cat is an alien…  :what:**  **

All cats are aliens…

All cats are aliens…

Not all. I swear mine is a demon…

ExoticTactician?

Your initials are E.T. xD

I was send an alien picture to star conflict :smiley:

I haven’t received it.

By the way, I’ve changed the conditions for sending photos to this contest - now you can add it by yourself in our album. Just don’t forget to mention your ingame nickname and description. Also if you have several photos, please mention the topic.

Do you remember that photos must be original and made by yourself?)