Photo contest "Catch the UFO" (discussion)

Konemaster, on 16 Sept 2013 - 5:56 PM, said:[![snapback.png](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/snapback.png)](< base_url >/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=226215)

Can we use Star Conflict Ingame Screenshots for our Photo Manipulations?   :bomber:

No.

Damn those Star Conflict Shoppers, always taking all the best spots on the parking lot of my local supermarket.

And now I can’t report them within this reporting event either!

egKGLHT.jpg

Konemaster, you may add photos like this, but better find the real and original photo to the contest. :fed001:

Would you like to add it as official contest’s work?

I haven’t received it.

By the way, I’ve changed the conditions for sending photos to this contest - now you can add it by yourself in our album. Just don’t forget to mention your ingame nickname and description. Also if you have several photos, please mention the topic.

Do you remember that photos must be original and made by yourself?)

Facebook is awesome! Please, just post your photos and annotations in our group.

Konemaster, you may add photos like this, but better find the real and original photo to the contest. :fed001:

Would you like to add it as official contest’s work?

Yes, please add this photo below (slightly more realistic and added one more ‘feature’) to the contest. Thanks!

What do you mean by ‘real and original’? Taking a rather more fuzzy object into some more interesting pictures?  :)wt

m2UKPrY.jpg

Yes, please add this photo below (slightly more realistic and added one more ‘feature’) to the contest. Thanks!

What do you mean by ‘real and original’? Taking a rather more fuzzy object into some more interesting pictures?  :)wt

Take a picture of something mystic…

What is your nickname?

Take a picture of something mystic…

What is your nickname?

Ah… more mystic… Hmm maybe I have an idea soon.

Nickname is in-game exactly like in this forum.

Entry: Second Entry

Category: 2. Aliens Among Us

Nickname: Konemaster

Text:

Ever wondered why those spiders seem to be happy just sitting in their net and waiting, waiting for the perfect prey?

A prey which is not recognizing their presence?

Well sometimes they don’t react to any vibrations in their net - not that we are aware of apparently.

Now we had a major breakthrough:

Using a high-frequencey Polaron-Impulse one can see a bio-mimetic resonance which scientists believe to be an organic sender.

To whom is unknown.

After all ‘they’ might be happy just sitting in their cloaked place and wait. Wait for us to be their perfect prey.

Picture:
zLPD9rh.jpg

And here is a mini-guide on how to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxRGmO5NQpQ

(dang, cant even find a version with subtitles of that movie :,( )

I have no account on facebook. Can you add my photo to conquest? Category 1. UFO photos.

Tittle is: “Catch the UFO? - No problem!”

I can tell u about this photo just one thing. I’ve used only “MS Paint” to shrink it…

ufo.JPG

ps: nick same as here

I have no account on facebook. Can you add my photo to conquest?

Sure! By the way, you can use my e-mail ( event@star-conflict.com ) if you have any problems with the contest or any questions. :001j:

Sure! By the way, you can use my e-mail ( event@star-conflict.com ) if you have any problems with the contest or any questions. :001j:

Itd be great to just stick that email in the contest info. I dont have a facebook either and will be using the email. :]

Please also add my last entry.

Entry: Third Entry by me

Category:  3. Mysterious objects in the world

Nickname: Konemaster

Text:

We all know that the Americans are hiding the truth from us - we are not alone!

So in 1940 they started a worldwide military operation - disguised as a fast food chain - to end the extraterrestrial threat once and for all.

You can see for yourself: those big, glowing yellow 'M’s - yep: those are giant positron cannons, positioned around the globe.

As a side effect the operations never runs out on precious space meat to keep their delicious earth-defending-business up and running.

So the ‘threat’ now became the ‘treat’. Win-win for humanity, lose for the aliens!

Picture:

ZQS3vsT.jpg

The results are moved to Wednesday, October 2.

All works can be found here and here.

Good luck everyone! :fed002:

The results are moved to Wednesday, October 2.

All works can be found here and here.

Good luck everyone! :fed002:

Lol, I had some good loughs while reading the comments on vk.com (the first link).

Those russian guys are crazy!  :crazy:

I love it!  :taunt:

And the results ?

Hello everyone! The results will be tomorrow! I promise  :fed002:

So, after results, giving a gift of free ufo or a cow to all participants as a sticker to put on their ships? Sounds good doesn’t it? You know you want to…  :Dwop  Maybe?

Just kidding! (nope)

So, after results, giving a gift of free ufo or a cow to all participants as a sticker to put on their ships? Sounds good doesn’t it? You know you want to…  :Dwop  Maybe?

Just kidding! (nope)

OR a cow being picked up by a UFO.  :lol:

We apologize for the delay with the results, which can be found [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21456-photo-contest-%C2%ABcatch-the-ufo%C2%BB-winners/). Thank you for participating! :fed001:

Oh, I actually got awarded - thanks guys! I promise I will spend all of it on your game! :salute: