Paying more than I should

I live in the UK so i pay using GBP however for 1500 gs it costs me £4.29 but in the US it costs $4.99 now recent conversions make $5 convert to only £3.73 meaning I have been paying more than I should be. These pricing should have been updated frequently to fit conversion rates to make it fare for other countries to buy GS as it shouldn’t have to cost more in one country than another in these rates.

Currency.png.2f16ba1400630a8f6fce6b3e47571175.png

So, you essentially pay more dollars than americans?

Is the average income in Britain (in dollars) higher than the average income of an american?

Is it the same margin?

Because it could be unfair for players living in low average income countrys to pay the dame amount of dollars as richer countrys. The price should be balanced around the average income in a country, it shouldn’t be a fixed price for everyone imo.

It’s the same for $ vs. €. 10$ isn’t the same as 10€. There’s no regulation here.

If you got Steam Client installed and the game linked to it, the game will show 3300GS for 10€.

But if you have Gaijin’s Launcher, then the game will show 3300GS for 10$.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

But if you have Gaijin’s Launcher, then the game will show 3300GS for 10$.

But the game will only redirect you to the Gaijin.net store where they will show it in € again.

On 5/21/2018 at 8:42 PM, John161 said:

But the game will only redirect you to the Gaijin.net store where they will show it in € again.

Even so, it’s the inconsistency that troubles me.