Pause License "Vacation Mode"

We should be able to pause the timer on our license, because I really need to take a vacation from this game right now.

So the feature is not overly used or spammed, have a 7 day timer between disabling the countdown
(So it has to run for a week before being able to turn it off again, if you re-enabled it, otherwise the smaller licenses are rendered irrelevant)

Seeing how patches are these days ill put this into review, bolded , italic, and underlined.

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Seeing how patches are these days ill put this into review, bolded , italic, and underlined.

to bad there is a hard cap of 200 reviews, and this one just get destroyed ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

to bad there is a hard cap of 200 reviews, and this one just get destroyed ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

You made my day. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I see what you did there, i’d laugh but i capped my 200 sarcastic laughs today. xD oh boi the patch is bad… smh

10 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

If it was at least 200…

Star conflict is my favorite game and I have been playing for a long time.

I like Star conflict because you can fight solo, fight with friends; craft ships, and lots more. Personally, I like to collect items that you find in Open Space and at the end of pvp and pve games. However, I am very upset regarding the latest star conflict update. I recently purchased a license to allow me to collect more items for storage and maybe craft/manufacture ships later when I decide. However, all pve and pvp games that I play now destroy the items at the end of the game. Not only have I been unable to collect alien composite panels from the missions where you assign ships; there is now no point in completing my dailies for mono crystals in open space as these are destroyed as well. My license is now obsolete for the purposes that I purchased it for.

The update has ruined my experience of the game and is very upsetting ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) - I hope that the cap on resources is lifted so that my gaming experience of Star conflict can once again be a pleasant one.

Your friend,

BongoBasher.

Before this last update…um self-destruct…that is, I would have really been behind something like that vacation timer. Of course licenses have no value at all now so I guess it doesn’t matter.