Patch preview Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.11

== Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.11 ==

Mac-version
* Fixed graphical problems as well as problems with the interface for OSX 10.6.X

Scenarios: General
* Now the destruction of key facilities also awards effectiveness points.

Contracts: General
* Contract cooldowns decreased from 20% to 50% depending on the type of contract.

Ships: General
* Increased supply of missiles for ships of the following roles “Offence”, “Saboteur”, “Engineer”.
* The concept of “Factory Setup”. Newly acquired ships have a 30% resistance to any type of damage until the 2nd level of synergy.

Weapons and modules: Class Modules
* Overdrive speed and rate of fire reduced to 50% (from 66%). For Legion ships, additional resistance has been reduced to 30 pts. (from 50).
* Increased damage of Federation frigate drones by 30%.
* Phase Shield resistance increased to 60 pts. (from 40).

Weapons and modules: Active Modules
* Lifetime of spy drones reduced by 20% (to 2 minutes), cooldown reduced to 8 seconds.
* Spy drones reduce the effectiveness of the target’s repairs by 50%.

Weapons and modules: Passive Modules
* Duration of Emergency Barrier reduced to 2 seconds.

Weapons and modules: Railguns
* Sniper railgun modifications: projectile speed increased by 50%

Weapons and modules: Plasma cannons
* Sniper modifications of plasma cannons: projectile speed increased by 20%

Interface: General
* Added context menu for ships in combat slots. You can set the ship to a different slot or completely remove it.
* The ability to file a complaint against the player in chat with the right mouse button:

• You can specify a typical cause of discontent, and leave a detailed comment.
    * The ability to minimize the battle search window:
  • When the battle search window is minimized, you can view the Warehouse, Contracts, profiles, etc.
  • While searching for a battle, those interfaces that are associated with the preparation for battle, are not available.

Interface: HUD
* Added the ability to specify your target in battle:

• By default, it’s activated by the Num3 key or a double-click on the target lock button (middle mouse button or R).
  • You can point to enemy ships, beacons, and other objects displayed in the HUD.
  • Num3 can also be used in the tactical map screen.

Interface: Chat
* Fast message posting in corporation and squad chat no longer automatically mutes the sender.

Bug fixes
* Fixed scrolling in the medals window.
* Fixed energy consumption in case of modules that failed to activate due to the target hiding behind an obstacle.
* Fixed the Neuroaccelerator “WPN-FS” (Jericho 10th rank) effects on some ships
* Fixed the button “Backwards” actually making the ship decelerate slower.

Contracts: General

* Contract cooldowns decreased from 20% to 50% depending on the type of contract.

Weapons and modules: Active Modules

* Lifetime of spy drones reduced by 20% (to 2 minutes), cooldown reduced to 8 seconds.

* Spy drones reduce the effectiveness of the target’s repairs by 50%.

How is that exactly gonna fix contracts, we will still propably be limited to 20-30k Loyalty per day which is nothing really :S

And what exactly does that Spy Drone thing do? Affect local repairs? Regeneration? Remote repairs? What?

How is that exactly gonna fix contracts, we will still propably be limited to 20-30k Loyalty per day which is nothing really :S

Try it first before you complain about it :confused: It could be better than you think.

Try it first before you complain about it :confused: It could be better than you think.

For some reason I doubt that :l

Also isn’t it supposed to be the patch day today? But it isn’t?

we lose so many new players because of the slow up rank ,at least 70+chinese players said they won`t back !

I know my English is very bad XD

Weapons and modules: Railguns
* Sniper railgun modifications: projectile speed increased by 50%

oh yes!

Nothing about the ludicrous T4 reward/repair relationship?

Get it sorted Gaijin, my ships need some exercise.

Seems like changes going in the right direction. iLike.

Any news on the bug to warden’s disintegrators where there damage over time bonus is not applied?

Servers just went down, so i guess the update is coming.

We will see how these changes work out, thanks for the update to the Phase shield, however +60 is still a joke compared to the other 2 specials. Everyone who can do math will see that legion overdrive gives a total of 90 additional resistance (after nerf) on top of the 50% speed and damage increase. I ask again: Where on earth is that balanced.

But I frankly don’t care anymore. Shield is so weak compared to hull in this game, i’m going to fly empire and nothing else from now on.

Nothing about the ludicrous T4 reward/repair relationship?

Get it sorted Gaijin, my ships need some exercise.

Repair prices were reduced already! In the past it was about 100k per death and 700k per full repair. Today prices are very cheap and easily affordable. If you can’t afford this, don’t fly t4 please - you are not ready yet and will die too quickly for being somehow useful in T4 matches :frowning: This is not offense, sorry if you think that. T4 is a hardcore part of the game where is squads of highranked players fighting against other squads of highranked players. And this is greatest part of the game :slight_smile:

@Zerk1 this is a thread about feedback to the patch, we might want to keep discussions out of this

@Hollow_Knight: Agree, repair costs in t4 suck. +1

Gonna try before passing my judgement on contract.

As for T4…I’m not there yet…but as Zerk puts it, it’s the hardcore mode…no problem with that…I’ll just drop to T3 to make some money if needed…just like WoT T9-10.

repairing fee in T4 had already been reduced dramatically comparing to older times when nobody want to fly in that rank. But now since the modification in the reputation system, corporations like ESB and SYN (the old aced corporations had lots of high ranked players with good equipments) will rule the T4 matches more thoroughly.

By the way. one of the pilots in my corporation (i won’t tell you her name is lightningx) is complaining about everything he used to shoot down Error had been weakened, such as suicide module, stasis module and so on.XD

Looks good for the start. I prefer that the devs go step by step and not hushy wushy fast fix , where afterwards everything is worse than before. Lets not think about how loud People would then scream. Really , i know from the past that some game-devs of other games STARTED to fix some of their caused problems , a MONTH or even later after the problem occured. So what we’ve got here is much better , even when the results is not what some of us wished it to be. And before some of you go out with their pitchforks again , first try it , THEN cry on it .

Error is a free kill from my experience lol

But yeah repair costs are fine, they are just like in WOT and I think it is actually better that way.

Repair prices were reduced already! In the past it was about 100k per death and 700k per full repair. Today prices are very cheap and easily affordable. If you can’t afford this, don’t fly t4 please - you are not ready yet and will die too quickly for being somehow useful in T4 matches :frowning: This is not offense, sorry if you think that. T4 is a hardcore part of the game where is squads of highranked players fighting against other squads of highranked players. And this is greatest part of the game :slight_smile:

Whilst that may have been the intention, it doesn’t work in practice: T4 is a wasteland and I believe that’s the reason why.

Anyway, anything else on that topic should be posted in the suggestions thread about it.

As for the patch in general, I think most of it is fair (much as I love my Empire fighters, I do have to admit that they were hilolriously OP), still a little worried about the contracts but, as a wise man once said: “try before you cry”.

We will see…

I can happily say the Empire Fighter nerf doesn’t affect me in any way \o/

repairing fee in T4 had already been reduced dramatically comparing to older times when nobody want to fly in that rank. But now since the modification in the reputation system, corporations like ESB and SYN (the old aced corporations had lots of high ranked players with good equipments) will rule the T4 matches more thoroughly.

By the way. one of the pilots in my corporation (i won’t tell you her name is lightningx) is complaining about everything he used to shoot down Error had been weakened, such as suicide module, stasis module and so on.XD

I WILL KILL YOU SOTG…

AND I SAID AGAIN! I AM A BOY !!!

I WILL KILL YOU SOTG…

AND I SAID AGAIN! I AM A BOY !!!

that’s why i already changed my id in game XD ~~~~