== Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.11 ==
* Fixed graphical problems as well as problems with the interface for OSX 10.6.X
* Now the destruction of key facilities also awards effectiveness points.
* Contract cooldowns decreased from 20% to 50% depending on the type of contract.
* Increased supply of missiles for ships of the following roles “Offence”, “Saboteur”, “Engineer”.
* The concept of “Factory Setup”. Newly acquired ships have a 30% resistance to any type of damage until the 2nd level of synergy.
Weapons and modules: Class Modules
* Overdrive speed and rate of fire reduced to 50% (from 66%). For Legion ships, additional resistance has been reduced to 30 pts. (from 50).
* Increased damage of Federation frigate drones by 30%.
* Phase Shield resistance increased to 60 pts. (from 40).
Weapons and modules: Active Modules
* Lifetime of spy drones reduced by 20% (to 2 minutes), cooldown reduced to 8 seconds.
* Spy drones reduce the effectiveness of the target’s repairs by 50%.
Weapons and modules: Passive Modules
* Duration of Emergency Barrier reduced to 2 seconds.
Weapons and modules: Railguns
* Sniper railgun modifications: projectile speed increased by 50%
Weapons and modules: Plasma cannons
* Sniper modifications of plasma cannons: projectile speed increased by 20%
* Added context menu for ships in combat slots. You can set the ship to a different slot or completely remove it.
* The ability to file a complaint against the player in chat with the right mouse button:
- You can specify a typical cause of discontent, and leave a detailed comment.
* The ability to minimize the battle search window:
- When the battle search window is minimized, you can view the Warehouse, Contracts, profiles, etc.
- While searching for a battle, those interfaces that are associated with the preparation for battle, are not available.
* Added the ability to specify your target in battle:
- By default, it’s activated by the Num3 key or a double-click on the target lock button (middle mouse button or R).
- You can point to enemy ships, beacons, and other objects displayed in the HUD.
- Num3 can also be used in the tactical map screen.
* Fast message posting in corporation and squad chat no longer automatically mutes the sender.
* Fixed scrolling in the medals window.
* Fixed energy consumption in case of modules that failed to activate due to the target hiding behind an obstacle.
* Fixed the Neuroaccelerator “WPN-FS” (Jericho 10th rank) effects on some ships
* Fixed the button “Backwards” actually making the ship decelerate slower.