party poppers

please could we have some sensible missile effects

This requires a bit more explanation form you, to understand what you mean by that

Sorry, I keep getting hit by missiles that seem to emulate fireworks not missiles

Sorry, I keep getting hit by missiles that seem to emulate fireworks not missiles

that will be just for now, until the event ends and people run out of stocks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

that will be just for now, until the event ends and people run out of stocks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Missiles costing 570 credits or something AND they are better than regular missiles you can buy, I sure as hell have put all my money in them so I will never run out, just like all the Russians with their Nukes and xxxx in T2.

Missiles costing 570 credits or something AND they are better than regular missiles you can buy, I sure as hell have put all my money in them so I will never run out, just like all the Russians with their Nukes and xxxx in T2.

haha, i got several thousands of the missiles as well :slight_smile:

fair enough

Cheers for the heads up

Holiday fireworks:

3.1k thermal dmg

630(+180) speed

28(+8) deg/s  maneuvering speed

15 sec recharge

premium holiday fw:

3.4k thermal dmg

840(+240) speed

15 sec recharge

Standard missile:

2.1k thermal dmg

1260 (+360) speed

84(+24) deg/s maneuvering speed

6 sec recharge

In short: firework has better damage but slower in every possible way.

Holiday fireworks:

3.1k thermal dmg

630(+180) speed

15 sec recharge

premium holiday fw:

3.4k thermal dmg

840(+240) speed

15 sec recharge

Standard missile:

2.1k thermal dmg

1260 (+360) speed

84(+24) deg/s maneuvering speed

6 sec recharge

In short: firework has better damage but slower in every possible way.

its also multiple missiles, handy against fed frigs or other frigs with anti-missile :slight_smile: