Paint Kits as Rare Loot

I think they should add a chance to receive a paint kit as loot, they will be tier-bound and used to change one color on a ship. make a kit for every color and tier and have them be single-use.

The customization feature is seriously underused and needs something to encourage players to use it. when players find kits to start painting their ships, they will be more likely to buy the colors they want to compliment the colors they have. aka more money for Gaijin (hint hint) 

no need for an essay post as this is a really simple proposition. 

What they should add is customization for 7/30 days for credits, and permanent for GS.

Seriously, who will pay GS for 7 days of painting?

What they should add is customization for 7/30 days for credits, and permanent for GS.

No one. And that is why we have a serious problem with a slowly declining player base, except for the tier rushers. 

Sadly, the marketing team behind this game thinks is a good strategy to earn money, when actually it doesn’t, it’s hurting the game and they don’t want to recognice it.

Your idea as already been proposed, and it’s a good one, I mean, if you can paint your ship for credits, albeit in a temporary way, you’ll be able to check it out in actual battle (the colors look different), you can try out plenty of combinations before purchasing the permanent paintjob. Instead of that, we have a “pay for everything” that makes people doubt, and those that doubt, don’t buy, it’s simple as that, anyone that actually worked selling something knows about it.

Guys don’t forget that there is a server and a Dev team that needs to be payed. Customizations are the fairest way for players and Devs to achieve this.

I agree but marketing is a big world full of tricks. Giving half of something free to the customer to make him buy the other half is one of them.

I did a bunch of times. Sometimes you just want a different color every few weeks, and sometimes you just want a color on a ship that you will probably fly only for a week or two while sinergizing, it is cheaper.

Guys don’t forget that there is a server and a Dev team that needs to be payed. Customizations are the fairest way for players and Devs to achieve this.

No argument there, but that doesn’t mean the pricing or distribution is fair. There is a whole lot more that could be done with the customisation system, but it feels like a bare-minimum effort was put in just to shut people up and then it was dropped in favour of earning GS through people accidentally clicking the wrong button when extracting loot…

Case in point, as mentioned in another thread, the pre-set customisation packs include colours we can’t buy individually.

And still no pink color.

If they really wanted to make money, they should start realizing how much GS they would sell if they released pink color, trollface stickers and nyan cat trails. People would go crazy for that.

illusion-bike-Problem.png

post-240709-0-44128500-1387274985.jpg

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[sc adventure.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7126)

This is epic. 

Roflcopter.gif

Please don’t get me wrong. I really like the new presets, and I will buy some of the customization options for sure. But I find quite strange that customization for 7 days is paid with real money. I see other games where they charge you ingame money for temporary customization and real one for infinite one, and they are doing well.

And after all, most likely just premium users will buy the customization for credits.

Can I put the name of another MMO that’s making a freaking lot of money out of “non P2W visual customizations”?

A clue: It has a COMPLETE VIRTUAL SIMULATOR inside the game where you can TEST every single weapon, mod for weapon, armor, add-on, accesory, tool, camouflage, vehicle, EVERYTHING. Did I mention it’s a FREE TEST? Yeah, I actually went to that virtual simulator to check out a couple of things, and that helped me to convince myself to purchase some of them (the aiming mod was a hard choice to make, thanks God I was able to test them out before spending money).

I mean, I readed a lot of time real-life comparisons about why the Paintjobs can’t be unlocked and are lost when you change color (the classic “when you paint your car…”), so I’ll use another IRL example: When you go to a clothing store to purchase, let’s say, a t-shirt, you can TEST IT OUT to see how it fits you, and if you like it, you purchase it. Simple. Basic commerce rules: If you can’t try it, most of the time you won’t buy it, because you can’t go having blind confidence and throwing money to the trashcan.

In resume: Give us more options, and let’s us try them out before purchasing. That won’t hurt the game nor the business.