ow

I always wonder: was the “500” on the 100500 reeeally necessary…?

Perhaps there’s a hard cap on total survivability at 100000, and the 500 guarantees that getting hit kills you.

That’s mere speculation, however.

mP1kUrx.jpg

“stuff” heh

Perhaps there’s a hard cap on total survivability at 100000, and the 500 guarantees that getting hit kills you.

That’s mere speculation, however.

100500 is a reference from Russian gaming community, Easter egg per say, kinda in a way like we have “IT IS OVER 9000”

M5k30Gb.jpg

Huehuehuehue

M5k30Gb.jpg

Huehuehuehue

If you changed those galvanized hulls to thermal resistances, kept the phase shield on thermal, and used both resistance boosters, you’d survive a single hit for 100500.

Unfortunately, I think it’s just an instant kill.

If you changed those galvanized hulls to thermal resistances, kept the phase shield on thermal, and used both resistance boosters, you’d survive a single hit for 100500.

Unfortunately, I think it’s just an instant kill.

Dreadnought Main Caliber damage is collision. You can’t resist it.

Collision Compensators, however…

Dreadnought Main Caliber damage is collision. You can’t resist it.

Collision Compensators, however…

Really? It displays as thermal in the death summary. Huh.

Really? It displays as thermal in the death summary. Huh.

Check your first post in this thread. Collision damage is marked with white numbers. The smaller ‘machine gun’-like guns also deal collision.

Check your first post in this thread. Collision damage is marked with white numbers. The smaller ‘machine gun’-like guns also deal collision.

Oh hey! Yeeeeah.

Well with 100517 hitpoints he could resist 100500 collision damage. Just. Not sure if collision conpensators will work anyway. Shame there are no t5 dreads yet :smiley:

Well with 100517 hitpoints he could resist 100500 collision damage. Just. Not sure if collision conpensators will work anyway. Shame there are no t5 dreads yet :smiley:

Unfortunately, survivability and hit points aren’t quite the same.

I’d like to know if collision compensators reduce damage, though. I doubt it, but it’d be interesting to see.

I’d like to know if collision compensators reduce damage, though. I doubt it, but it’d be interesting to see.

Damn I can’t read anymore :frowning: I think I’m too tired. Silly me.

Damn I can’t read anymore :frowning: I think I’m too tired. Silly me.

You say this to the guy who’s awake at 3 AM because he can’t sleep.

But is about to try again, anyhow.

:smiley:

mP1kUrx.jpg

7 ping… what I wouldn’t give

collision is raw damage. not the other way around. stop calling all raw damage collision damage, that sounds so ungeeky. ^^

#carefulvocabulary #youinfluencethefuture

lol i know. it’s painful. I still want them to get a California server. :D 

lol i know. it’s painful. I still want them to get a California server. :D 

My connection:

Austin, TX —Google fiber—> Dallas, TX

:smiley:

collision is raw damage. not the other way around. stop calling all raw damage collision damage, that sounds so ungeeky. ^^

#carefulvocabulary #youinfluencethefuture

but that means with the implant that makes collision damage taken by sheild, plus collision compensators and sheild regen/hull regen/hull resist/sheild resist plus 100517 survivability, one could in theory survive.

barely.

but that means with the implant that makes collision damage taken by sheild, plus collision compensators and sheild regen/hull regen/hull resist/sheild resist plus 100517 survivability, one could in theory survive.

barely.