Out of control

Getting disgusted by trade now, these rare parts going for 5k each and you need to buy other parts that u need aswell, offered 3k for a minelayer thats 10€ for just ONE piece, and he be like “6k” 6000 fvcking goldstandards, are people actually paying for these fvcking prices? I mean i think im being generous when im offering 3k… people need to seriously chill

so what you need? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Just now, Tillowaty said:

so what you need? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Minelayer (blue)

Lens wormhole projector (blue)

Stabilizer wormhole projector (green)

Wormhole projector blueprint 7-11

:::::)))))

i guess i’m too generous then, i’m never selling items for more than 1.5k gs

Just now, EndeavSTEEL said:

i guess i’m too generous then, i’m never selling items for more than 1.5k gs

no, thats how its supposed to be…

2 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

Getting disgusted by trade now, these rare parts going for 5k each and you need to buy other parts that u need aswell, offered 3k for a minelayer thats 10€ for just ONE piece, and he be like “6k” 6000 fvcking goldstandards, are people actually paying for these fvcking prices? I mean i think im being generous when im offering 3k… people need to seriously chill

Then I suggest a cap. People are taking fukn advantage of this shi* and its just another way to get rich while keeping everyone else poor.

Put a fukn cap on it and that will end all that bs.

15 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Then I suggest a cap. People are taking fukn advantage of this shi* and its just another way to get rich while keeping everyone else poor.

Put a fukn cap on it and that will end all that bs.

Cap is already implemented.

16 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Cap is already implemented.

That is true, very good. LOWER IT!

lUuXHNv.jpg

Just now, xKostyan said:

lUuXHNv.jpg

lmao

All i see in the trade is the lack of player solidarity with prices over 1k GS. The rich ones already got everything and the less rich ppl are just barely managing with others putting fat prices all the time. Also it wouldn’t hurt to tweak the drop rates of caches or rework them a little. 

I earned over 10k gs on trading  ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”). (add more emoticons…)

p.s.: I don’t want to pay to get new ellydium destroyer… That’s revenge for lying they’re balanced >:E

edit: However I pay, too much grinding xD.

you could replace it with developers, would still work

there should be a max price cap of 1000 per item, and if a player is caught selling one rare and 2 dirt items for 3000, then their rare get’s destroyed

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

you could replace it with developers, would still work

Players as a “mass”, wanted a trade, demanded remove of min prices and wanted a supply/demand player driven marked. These item prices are exactly that, and now people want financial protection :P.

But sure this can work for alot of things ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

No, no max prices, I suppose suggested price, it would prevent players from selling items for very low prices and giving players chance to get big profit and “capture” all good items.

Price range is supposed to be, and is in most cases, set on rarity of the item. Setting a price range based strictly on the rarity of the item would be ideal.

Sometimes I wonder where these people get these prices. I am trying to sell Unstable Crystal and most of the time people are selling for minimum price but then yesterday I saw it for 500. The only thing I could see is that its the weekend and 1 person decided to take advantage of that and everyone else followed. I however set it at 300 which is still 100 more than the minimum. I was lowest price and I STILL didn’t sell it. It’s still sitting in the warehouse.

Some of the destroyer parts rarity is WAY too low. The rarity needs to be adjusted not to mention drop rate of Neodium is too high. Balance it. I have 177 plates O.o

6 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Well duh. This isn’t a buyer’s market. Nobody has the ships that parts sell for, and nobody wants standard blueprints because they are legitimately the worst waste of resources in the game right now.

Unless everyone suddenly gets all the ellydium ships and destroyers, the market will stay this way.

mk5 weapons and modules needs buff sooo much.

27 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

mk5 weapons and modules needs buff sooo much.

why

26 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

why

70 mono is much, and buff is micro.