Out of control

20 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

70 mono is much, and buff is micro.

Buff is indeed tiny, but that isn’t a bad thing. It would be worse if the vet-newb-gap was even wider.

22 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

70 mono is much, and buff is micro.

70 monos is hardly “much” and buff is in line with mk1-mk4 progression

Well if you like some weapon or mod 70 is not really much but if you “like” all of them 70 gets steep very fast xd its all about taste in the end.

Well, its normally just a matter of grind for me. Gotta white knuckle it for a bit and then pay the piper but such is life.

IF I DON’T SEE A GODDAMN DECENTLY PRICED CRYSTAL CASCADE THEN GOD HELP ME! ONLY THE NASA PLAYERS HAVE THEM, AND THE ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE BY SELLING THEM FOR 900!

16 minutes ago, evo888 said:

IF I DON’T SEE A GODDAMN DECENTLY PRICED CRYSTAL CASCADE THEN GOD HELP ME! ONLY THE NASA PLAYERS HAVE THEM, AND THE ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE BY SELLING THEM FOR 900!

There is one available for 500 right now not to mention have you tried to pm one of them to see if you can get it for cheaper?

49 minutes ago, evo888 said:

OH SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SCAMS PEOPLE FOR PURCHASING IT FOR LESS THAN 900 GS!!!11!

Just now, evo888 said:

hZlJ5cd.png

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

OH SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SCAMS PEOPLE FOR PURCHASING IT FOR LESS THAN 900 GS!!!11!

just saying, i got it for THE REAL PRICE of 200GS a few hours later, thanks for not permanently raping the trade system NASA!

1 hour ago, evo888 said:

just saying, i got it for THE REAL PRICE of 200GS a few hours later, thanks for not permanently raping the trade system NASA!

And what is a “real” price?

14 hours ago, xKostyan said:

And what is a “real” price?

200, i literally said that in the message you quoted. but hey, who can blame you guys? NASA players can’t learn to stop when trade moderators tell them 10K is too much, so how could they be expected to learn to read? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Just now, evo888 said:

200, i literally said that in the message you quoted. but hey, who can blame you guys? NASA players can’t learn to stop when trade moderators tell them 10K is too much, so how could they be expected to learn to read? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

200 GS is the price you bought it for, but what quantifies it as real?

I remember those Crystals were sold at 2000 GS… 

but indeed, they need to put a cap to the maximum price, not only that but make the drop rate of every part on the containers, even. Say you have 5 items, then all of them having 20% probability. They fudged up the trading’s idea: the point was to sell… but if everyone needs the same friggin part, and nobody has it because you made the drop rate for some parts, LOW, trading and market will not work. I see everybody in need of Photon frames or Tempest rotary gears, and nobody has them. Then you see these peeps selling items for 20,000 GS… LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FOXTROT???

Again, I remember when I suggested devs to put the same trading system that Crossout has, with a few tweaks (min and max price caps, the option to personally trade with one pilot [current system] )

And what they do? put a table where you can see the prices (nicely done) but you have to PM the dude, hope the dude answers back, then wait for him to send the item… TOO COMPLICATED!! Crossout is as simple as: TO BUY- open, search, buy at the lowest price available or OFFER/ORDER that part for an X amount of currency. That is it. TO SELL- select item, put price, post, and if you find an offer for the item and you like it, put that value and thats it, sold. EASY!! … but no they cant do that, they cant copy the same thing (both SC and Crossout being Targem/Gaijin games >.>)

When you are stupid, it’s your fault, not developers. Make suggested price.

No one is paying those prices. I cant sell anything for min price. Those high prices are just there for lulz.

Can’t sell them at min min price. I sometimes jack it up to 20,000 just cuz. It wont matter any ways no one bites.

19 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

No one is paying those prices. I cant sell anything for min price. Those high prices are just there for lulz.

Can’t sell them at min min price. I sometimes jack it up to 20,000 just cuz. It wont matter any ways no one bites.

Ironic, isn’t it? We go in circles…

I don´t know how well the market really runs cus i simply post the some stuff over and over again for the min price and it doesn´t sell (even if only i post it).

I would say the market suffers from 3 factors here:

#1 most items are “useless” or rather said no one really needs them anymore (R3-10) cus until you have the parts for the crafting you basicly have passed those lines already + you need to play the higher ships in order to find the required Dessy materials (Neo/Beryl/Electurm<–this is a bit special i would say) so it gives basicly an overflow of useless items that no player really will buy cus they simply don´t really need them

2# in order to trade you need to have GS. If you have no GS you simply can´t trade and only hope that the items you post will be sold at some point cus a player needs it or you have just the right item that players look for.

#3 the player driven market prices… well those are most common thing that can and will ruin a market cus if prices are (nearly) unlimited decidable prices range from cheap to ridiculous. Give every item an fixed value and every player has the same chances that his item might be sold at one point (or they simply sell it for the small amount of GS earning then)

So it needs to give another way (next to pay real money and the SCL) to earn GS somehow. It gives here several ways to approach this that can range from sell BPs and gain GS for it (1/10th of the minimum price for example so 10GS if an item can be put in for minimum 100GS) over daily/weekly/monthly missions that give (for example) 100/500/1k GS per completion. These mission are pretty simple so that they don´t require much effort and can be done next by (like assist/kill x ships). When a Daily mission is done it counts towards the weekly/monthly mission that don´t reset if you don´t do your daily mission cus RL prevents you from playing (yeah even more cheap to solve but currently i  have no other idea for those two how they could counted)

I see already the comments ala “but this would destroy the income for the game” where i agree to a certain degree because it still requires at least 3 days to have enough GS for purchasing a 1 day licence or an crate from the shop + GS won´t count towards the licence bonus either so that every player can gain the same amount. IMO players are more willing to pay for a game if they can gain at least some prem currency just for playing the game then seeing that most stuff is locked behind the wallet.

Just my 2 cents about it

There is a really simple fix to the problem, re-arranging the cache boxes for less items per box, the standard weapon mk5 kits placed in spatial scanner content back and the most important part, make it so that you have an equal chance to get any item from that cache box and not some lame excuse of a blueprint. Followed by a slight re-balance of iridium prices and iridium gains you would get the perfect market neither overpopulated with useless stuff everyone has nor overflowed with parts they previously never had. Let me know what you think about it.

I think no matter how much you try or change the box system the main problem (i assume) is and will be the lack of GS that in the game itself. I have no idea or proof how how many GS is present in the game atm but i guess that mostly the top players have somewhat around 5k+ on their account lying around they don´t really need or wanna spend<-- again this is just an assume without of proof or evidence at all.

Now let us say that those players with 5k+ are 2k in total. This would translate into 10mio GS just “roting” in the system waiting to be spend for something that the players want and need. Again long timers mostly have all stuff and simply can sell it (or at least put it in the market and hope it will be sold) just to gain even more GS that then “rot” even more. It gives no realy “GS flow” that provides an constand movement of the GS cus simply to less players buy GS or wanna buy GS.

In order to buy something you need to have the GS. If you don´t have the GS you can´t buy it and so the market get stale cus of no flow that constandly is present. All the crates and BPs/parts/whatsoever we gain brings nothing if you have nothing to buy it with. Not that your idea is bad or anything Orca. They even could change the crates so that they have fixed Item ranges (for example only R11-15) depending on the rank of theship you play (if you play an R10 ship the range is 10-14 in the crates, if you play R15 you find only crates with R15 stuff etc<-- again just examples) BUT again with no GS flying around in the game you can have the best BPs that every player wanna have but bring you nothing if the players can purchase them due of the lack of GS.

This “A unique opportunity to get components for Waz’Got special module!” event is total bull crap. Not once has those bundles given me something related to alien ships. Its definitely part of the problem on how things are being over charged. I need 4 components and each one is 3,000 gs or more.

These bundles also cost iridium which is not dropping. Ever since the iridium bonus event, the iridium drops have been non existent, other than the daily purples. During the event it was claimed a double drop rate. In reality it was about a 30% increase on the drop, but a removal of all drops except the daily purples. So far there has been no other time iridium has dropped. Only drops on purples.

Please fix.