Open world police

Open world police should drop some loot when killed,since they are the hardest to kill they should drop really good loot.

Give the -karma players some motivation to play open world. 

A.C.A.B.

I like this idea. Also, there are big plans of Open Space evolution for the next year. 

(Cruisers)

(Cruisers)

NO

(Cruisers)

YES

YES

Herecy!

(Lol)

Good idea! But first the loot from killing biomorphs and predators must be fixed. Gaining 10k credits for spending 5+ minutes killing something is just ridiculous

Good idea! But first the loot from killing biomorphs and predators must be fixed. Gaining 10k credits for spending 5+ minutes killing something is just ridiculous

^

^

^

^

^

^

I got a whole idea how to improve this.

This should also be discussed.

Good thing is that it requires small changes, but relevant enough, to keep this mode interesting.

Good thing is that it requires small changes, but relevant enough, to keep this mode interesting.

Agree

*necromancing* sooo any changes on the OS loot and NPCs?

Open world police should drop some loot when killed,since they are the hardest to kill they should drop really good loot.

Give the -karma players some motivation to play open world. 

A.C.A.B.

Love the idea !!!  Kill me some pigs.

Yey, fun with Space Police !