Open Space Missions in the Contacts Tab - Contact info, and not just Monocrystal quests!

It took me quite a while to edit all these pictures together. Hoping to get a legitimate response from the players and devs here. ^^

This suggestion is a few parts towards the overall same goal.

I like when I know who I’m getting quests from, rather than thinking it’s some mysterious unknown face. Especially when you can sort of see who it is (see below) but it doesn’t show until you arrive at the location.

This suggestion would be a great boon to immersion, and I would feel like a much greater part of the Star Conflict universe if this were a thing. I feel like I don’t get to see the faces of the characters enough. The change to assignments helped. Here’s another push in that direction. :slight_smile:

The Current version. Click on a blue ‘!’ in the galaxy map to see this:

n4sCdis.png

And when you arrive at the sector, you see this:

6icCUK9.png

I propose that we see this when we select the quest from the galaxy map:

1plMboc.png

And this in the Assignments Tab:

oenoGg3.png

Clicking the P. Erson tab brings up this:

8BVVQbO.png

Clicking each individual quest brings up its full description information (see the first image)!

Haha, O. Winkler XD I love that guy’s name!

I like this idea. More immersion is always good, and this is a step in the right direction.

I thought this was going to happen with latest patch…but no. This idea is great. Only point i would be carefull is to have monocristal missions always first (on top of blue missions).

Hey there! Yep it seems nice and reasonable to me, but our team has some other plans for these quests, that’s why implementing this kind of changes atm would be pointless until the plans are on live. Plus our team is working extremely hard for presenting the X-mas patch so we should be really careful in picking tasks to make everything we want on time.

P.S. as usual thank you so much for visual supply.  bc732f072d23cb3ba23bab36a10a.png

Hey there! Yep it seems nice and reasonable to me, but our team has some other plans for these quests, that’s why implementing this kind of changes atm would be pointless until the plans are on live. Plus our team is working extremely hard for presenting the X-mas patch so we should be really careful in picking tasks to make everything we want on time.

P.S. as usual thank you so much for visual supply.  bc732f072d23cb3ba23bab36a10a.png

Aliskosan! How do you find so many adorable pikachu images to use? Do you have a secret warehouse stash somewhere? :open_mouth:

And I’m glad to see it went over well, and more so glad to see more improvements were already what you guys had in mind! Hopefully this at least gives you more thought to work with. :slight_smile: