Open Space minimalistic visual upgrades

There are some small aspects of Open Space i would like to see upgraded. 

The fuel  indicator is one aspect that kept bugging me but it’s totally irrelevant to most people. My suggestion would be to change the HUD icon of fuel cells in space as well as the fuel indicator in the lower right corner to something more suitable, reactor-like indicator. Also, the fuel should be shown as a real number and not in percentage, thus, making bigger ships have a bigger tank and (maybe) consumption and smaller ships a smaller tank with smaller consumption. While collecting fuel, ships get proportional fuel to their tank capacity like 25-50%. It would make the arcade-ish collecting and spend more visually attractive and closer to realistic stuff with minimal change.

Gates and gate jumps could have some sort of animation or at least a bright flash of light making people disappear and reappear in a more fancy way than usual ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) While gates deserve some sort of re-design since they are a bit old by now, the loading screens could also change from 2D to 3D depending how “heavy” that change could impact loading times. But the flashy zap from one gate to another is also something very minimal in terms of work to do.

The Undock Button is more like a surprise button than a completely different and huge mode indication button. It deserves it’s place right underneath the HUGE PVP and PVE and COOP buttons. Nothing changed much from the first day i started the game and discovered the mode. I was completely unaware of that mode and the button representing anything i might be interested in.  To this day people, newcomers mostly, are oblivious to what that button does because at first glance, it doesn’t look like something of interest.

idk about the fuel; the icon idea is nice. The actual fuel indicator is ok (no need to change). The fuel recharge % would require adjustments since destroyers spend their energy much faster than other ships (so a 50% for a destroyer is less than a 50% for a fighter).

Gates: yeah like Tera Online, that would be awesome.

Undock button: i guess so? xD

Destros would get proportional fuel to their tank, 50% of their tank is still the same as it is now, just some fancy numbers lol gates are old tbh and should change ever few years xd undock button was a random idea anyway hahah

I find that gates look really cool…but lack a nice effect, thats all. Hey orca, have you compared the gates models? first one was pretty ugly (the one you could see at training), actual gates look much better ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) i guess there have been like 3 gates models through SC history.

I just know the current one and that’s it, the training was sooo long ago lol, maybe a bit animation would be cool like rotating parts or something, like the cargo drone, it seems alive with all that looking around animation.

Not necessary at the moment, but maybe. After OS rework of course. We like these suggestions, we keep them for good and then suddenly do, making pilots happy ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)