Open Space engagement music

575095456_osmusic2.jpg.35de1a8609b431982fb06e2200a16831.jpg

My only wish is just option #5 to come true some day.  ![:rolleyes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif “:rolleyes:”)
You know… when а enemy engage you in Open Space, the music changes. I hate when this happens, it’s annoying!  ![:dry:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.gif “:dry:”)
Yeees, yes, someone will suggest to disable the music from the game and just play the Star Conflict soundtrack from SoundCloud… 
It’s not the same! Changing the track manually when I go into another zone or when I return in the hangar? naaah  ![:wacko:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.gif “:wacko:”)

I like every sound and music in the game, but when this combat engagement music starts… fails everything.  ![:angry:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.gif “:angry:”)

And one more thing - it will be good to have a option volume for ambient sound in space. 

I mean the screeching sounds of space stations, debris etc.  ![:happy:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.gif “:happy:”) It is awesome, but I barely hear them.  ![:unsure:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.gif “:unsure:”)

The problem is when I increase the sound volume up, the ship sounds go up too… guns, engines, blast…