Open Space Adventures

Just check out my spoilers in this thread to see the screenshots, i don’t make many but here’s the latest screenie from few days ago when i farmed for chips.

screenshot-170304-173513.jpg.553db95280c4cbb7a4c0c72786b21e13.jpg

Ah, I recognize it, its the Sirius from the contest! Nice picture - very exquisite inventory ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

Ah, I recognize it, its the Sirius from the contest! Nice picture - very exquisite inventory ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

It doesnt take much time to get stuff like this, i do it alone so the only problem is movement since i have to move to several places and then send cargo and such. It kinda takes the same amount of time as an average PVE to have a full cargo in a dessie (depends which ores you are going for). Lately i switched to my newly acquired Ronin so i get some speed for the expense of less cargo slots but i don’t mind, it’s actually very fun to fly it in OS with latest meta.

Because of latest frigate:guard speed buff I collect monocrystals to build a Ronin. I play mostly t3 in my Phoenix empire-engy with the 3 extra drones and build an Octopus to have this more tanky engy build transformed into t5 special project ship Octopus, but got a bit of a down-mood because the Octopus is not a Phoenix in t5, sadly though. But I will try the Ronin with ‘extended hull’ (extra 3 inventary slots).

Don’t go for a Ronin just because of latest buff, go for ships because you have a decent plan for the future, i wanted a Ronin because the destros got their deserved nerf in speed and all so flying a Sirius is good but not as good as it used to be since it’s slower now and the double triple quadruple damages are a let-down so i avoid OS with destros now and focus on the only custom guard in the game, Ronin and since it has the speed i need it’s viable for os and best of all its PRETTY hahahah

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

… now and focus on the only custom guard in the game, Ronin and since it has the speed i need it’s viable for os and best of all its PRETTY hahahah

Yes it is lovely lets put the roses skin on  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

Yes it is lovely lets put the roses skin on  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

I don’t spend money on games tho :confused:

Bring me in

Foto Leonia Steinburg.

Hahaha someone has the right idea ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Here’s a preview of my latest session in OS farming stuff, was going for crystals but beris are good too ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Spoiler

screenshot-170310-004412.jpg.61ae8d0bcae75f4095ad0a2a5d811dbd.jpgscreenshot-170310-011307.jpg.3cc8fb30b9dcca8b305b14b43eabfb81.jpg

Berries? You have all destroyers - haven’t you?

1 hour ago, avarshina said:

Berries? You have all destroyers - haven’t you?

berries-berylium, I got 7 destroyers atm, i was thinking of making the sybil as the 8th but chose to make the caltrop instead so i need more materials than usual xd

I’ve got quite a few pilots in FDEF that might be interested in what you’ve got to offer Orca.  Send me a message in-game so we can talk a little more about organizing something between us, and so I can ask you some questions about your high-yield methods.

My username is just Xelavian

Talk to you soon

~X

XD

7 minutes ago, Xelavian_FDEF said:

I’ve got quite a few pilots in FDEF that might be interested in what you’ve got to offer Orca.  Send me a message in-game so we can talk a little more about organizing something between us, and so I can ask you some questions about your high-yield methods.

My username is just Xelavian

Talk to you soon

~X

Sure, cya ingame.

Orca, I see you advertise this over several pages, guides, and threads. That is absolutely wonderful.

I would like to humbly advise you to add a little more specific information -in the first post of this thread for example- about:

1. your in-game nick name (some times differs from forum nick)
  2. meeting time(s) (in connection with expressive time zone info)
  3. about starting point or  meeting area (if applicable)
  4. other helpful specifica

What do you think about an other type of corporation, like a pirate / miner / academy type of corporation?  Wouldn’t it be nice to have a corporation incentive to build a corp hangar or (asteroid-) station in OS (like we have to build the dreadnought in corp, now)? Think about it. And thank you for all the lovely effort!

You see, everybody thinks about themselves and they hate to get out of their comfort zone, i have a team that tried my suggestion and they had fun, i dont need anymore than that, since the time difference i wasn’t present the whole time, just instructed them with my guides and info in general and what not,  showed them the way how to do stuff and that’ it.

I’m quite satisfied with my idea so far, only not many players are teamplayers because of various reasons that i wont go into explaining.

I wont do details, this is a fun project that anyone can lead with just a little nudge in the right direction. I can’t force anyone to do it nor do i want to, im okay with myself and got everything i ever wanted and more in the game, i just want to play with people and have fun. Positive experience over anything else.

Not my best try…

screenshot-170314-231011.png.77c6ab2bcf704bc2c678f89a15cc82d2.jpg

Nice work, you should focus on lower rank ships so u can have more fleet points, thus, more syn gain. Just a tip ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Done…

screenshot-170315-133903.png.cf10893451b042e05b345f52daffbaeb.jpg