Official Pets suggestion!!!

So me and the gang were thinking one night… “You know what this game is missing? Pets. Pets are what this game is missing.”
So we thought of some cosmetic and functional pets to add to the game!

Name: Pet rock
Obtained: very rarely when interacting with an ore in space.
Lore: “This is a rather nice looking rock! I think I’ll name it Bill.”
Function: Seen as a rock with a rope tied around it tied to your ship, trailing behind you. You can swing it in to enemies for small collision damage.

Name: Jericho Emitter

Obtained: Rarely found as a drop from ships in Jericho sectors.

Lore: “This is an tech-bot from Jericho! It’s already trying to access my ship CPU.”

Function: Seen as a little dark red/gray tetrahedron that glows red and follows you around. It regenerates your shield by 50pts/s and deploys a small shield in the direction of the nearest enemy within 4,000m. (from the bot, not the players ship.)

Name: Federation Jumper

Obtained: Rarely found as a drop from ships in Federation sectors.

Lore: “This is a new Federation micro-jumper! I hear this can snap a pilot’s neck if they don’t properly integrate their inertial dampeners.”

Function: Seen as a little silver ring with a glowing blue orb in the center. It increases your ship speed by 25m/s. If an enemy comes within 250m of you, it displaces your ship in a random direction by 1,250m with 5s intervals.

Name: Empire Fusor

Obtained: Rarely found as a drop from ships in Empire sectors.

Lore: “This is an old-fashioned Emperial reactor core! It looks like it’s still in decent condition.”

Function: Seen as an atom-like metal object with a glowing yellow star in the middle. Restores your energy reserves by 10pts/s and deals small thermal damage to enemies that come within 75m of it.

Name: Baby Reptile
Obtained: Rarely found as an egg item in the VIOR sector.
Lore: “This newly hatched creature seems to be drawn to my heat signature. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.”
Function: Seen as a very tiny flying reptile (as seen in Vior) that follows your ship around. If an enemy comes within 50m of it, they take minor Thermal hull damage.

Name: Baby Quantum Jellyfish
Obtained: Rarely found as an egg item in the VIOR sector.
Lore: “This newly hatched creature seems to be drawn to my reactor signature. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.”
Function: Seen as a very tiny flying blue jellyfish creature (as seen in Vior) that follows your ship around. If an enemy comes within 50m of it, they take minor EM hull damage.

Name: Deformed Crystallid
Obtained: Rarely found as an item in alien sectors near the edge of the maps.
Lore: “This little crystallid doesn’t seem to be as blood-thirsty as the others. Seeing it follow me around like that is like seeing a fox stalk a chicken…”
Function: Seen as a very tiny Crystallid Hunter that follows your ship around. If an enemy comes within 500m of it, it shoots a little homing bubble of EM energy at them once every 3 seconds.

Name: Crystallid Polyp
Obtained: Rarely found as a green crystal sticking out of large alien rocks.
Lore: “I’ve never seen a baby crystallid before. Or at least I think that’s what this is supposed to be.”
Function: Seen as a messy shard of green pulsating crystals that hovers around your ship. It repairs your hull by 10 points per second.

Name: Vulpanium Drone
Obtained: Rarely found as an orange crystal sticking out of a Pandora Anomaly.
Lore: “This orange crystal seems to be interacting with a spare drone I had laying around. It looks like it has reconfigured it somehow!”
Function: Seen as a drone the size and shape of a gremlin drone that is glowing orange and has an orange crystal for an engine. It loosely follows you around and will fire a small thermal charge at targets within 1000m. Charge explodes on contact with ellydium or alien ships.

Name: Locked Container
Obtained: Rarely found as a drop from a smuggler or hauler in space.
Lore: “I can’t open this container. Might as well put it to use somehow.”
Function: Seen as a cargo container with a rope tied around it tied to your ship, trailing behind you. You can swing it in to enemies for small collision damage.

Name: Shimmering Anomaly
Obtained: Rarely found as an item in space.
Lore: “This object is beautiful. It shines with some heavenly glow.”
Function: Seen as an orb of energy that floats gently around you and glows brightly when you fire. Creates lens flare for enemies looking directly at you.

Name: Prismic Anomaly
Obtained: Rarely found as an item in space.
Lore:" This object is beautiful. It emits some sort of particle trail."
Function: Seen as an orb of energy that floats gently around you and leaves a trail of rainbow behind as you fly.

Name: Damaged Missile Pylon
Obtained: Rarely found as a scrap item in space.
Lore: “An old bomb rack from an ancient ship. Might come in handy in a pinch.”
Function: Seen as a small round rack with little warheads placed around it that is held 50m below your ship. If it hits an enemy, it detonates once for small thermal or Kinetic damage once every 5 seconds.

Name: A star?
Obtained: Rarely found around Pandora Anomalies.
Lore: “It’s just a star. Why is it following me???”
Function: Seen as a small Pandora Anomaly that gently floats around your ship. It glows brightly all the time and causes very minor thermal damage to enemies within 50m of it.

Name: Cargo Droid Mk1
Obtained: Rarely found as a scrap item in mining sectors.
Lore: “This looks like a prototype cargo Droid! Cool!”
Function: Follows you around and can carry one extra container in its cute little claws. If an enemy bumps in to it, they take minor collision damage.

Name: Cargo Droid Mk2
Obtained: Rarely found as a scrap item in mining sectors.
Lore: “This looks like an upgraded cargo droid! Super cool!”
Function: Follows you around and can carry two items stacked on top of each other in its cute but slightly bigger claws. If an enemy bumps in to it, they take minor collision damage.

Name: Broken Sattelite

Obtained: Rarely found as a scrap item in some sectors.

Lore: “This little satellite still has some working parts. It looks like it might be compatible with my system!”

Function: Seen as a very tiny old-fashioned satellite with a broken solar array. Increases sensor range by 2km.

Name: Definitely Broken Sattelite

Obtained: Rarely found as a scrap item in some sectors.

Lore: “This old satellite is completely broken and scrambling my sensors.”

Function: Seen as a very tiny old-fashioned satellite that appears highly damaged. If an enemy comes within 75m of it, their sensors are scrambled.

Name: Excalibur

Obtained: Randomly as an item in battle loot.

Lore: “Can someone please tell this sword to shut up.”

Function: Seen as a glowing sword that follows the ship around. Can stab through enemies that it flies through to deal kinetic damage.

Hey this is a thing

lol, how about this:

name: auxiliary sensor array 

obtained: rarely dropped by enemies in blackwood shipyard

lore: a small drone orbiting the ship, looks like a satellite 

function: boosts sensor range by 2.5km

you make me dream, ahah : )) ![:015j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015j.png “:015j:”)

I want a Tamagotchi in Hangar!

My favorite deones

name: N-2shot-logy

obtained: basically located in most sectors very hard to find since logically hidden. 

lore: blue painted small drone with N on it logically orbiting ship.

function: two shot each enemy ship in range.

name:K-bug-searcher

obtained: very easy to find after each new patch.

lore: nervously orbiting ship. Looks like bug with K on it.

function: drills into enemy ship in range until it find bug.

name:G4-Bsquad

obtained: hard to find this days. There are rumors that it can be found in lost sector.

lore: tree small green drones connected to each other orbiting ship.  

function: only possible to deploy on friendlly multiple targets at once . Once deployed it connect those targets to squad.

name: En-screen-day

obtained: can be obtained just in most beautiful sectors.

lore: sparkling multicolor drone beautifully orbiting ship

function: freezes first selected ship in range and color it. After target is colored it can’t move until color is dry.

name: A-eco-F

obtained: common in all sectors.

lore: small smiley drone orbiting ship

function: follows you around and heal also can get you extra points, can see the future

name: xK-GG

obtained: not possible to obtain anymore since this is unique ancient drone. 

lore: death star looking drone flying in front of ship.

function:drone is capable to turn each game in owner favor. 

special function: drone deploy buff to owner and low level enemies for easy frags.

Thumb up if you like.  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

IMP-7 Drone:

Exclusive to imperial ships, looks like a tiny speaker with thrusters,

Sporadically shouts propaganda phrases for the empire, which increases the users fighting moral!

KPTL System:

Exclusive to Federation craft, looks like a small orb with a bowtie,

Passively transfers credits from enemy ships in 100m range to the users account.

BR4T Analizer:

Exclusive to Jericho ships, looks like a glowing red tetrahedral,

Will constantly remind enemy players in a 20000m range of your superior shield power, has a very irritating voice.

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

IMP-7 Drone:

Sporadically shouts propaganda phrases for the empire, which increases the users fighting mora.

– like that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

But I want no pet; I want a AI in my ship, like : “m.u.th.er start the engine and transmit the data file to planet NP-54x - do you have checked the fuel? What is the status of the sensory array?”

And my >AI would answer …

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

IMP-7 Drone:

Sporadically shouts propaganda phrases for the empire, which increases the users fighting moral!

Ok but I would love this. Like take phrases from Company Of Heroes 2 and use them depending on the ship you are flying. XD

https://youtu.be/MaF_dkuGLjE

I imagine the crew of your ships saying these:

+10101010101010101 to this

Pet Rock for life.

This is still a thing