New weapon and missile slot for gunship.

Based on Caloric Theory. Designed for gunship.

Weapon: Heathrower

1. Damage type: Thermal
  2. Damage: 600/sec
  3. Description: Throws bright cloud. Cloud is always only in front of weapon, disappearing after firing. Cloud slowing down enemies into it.
  4. Cloud size: 250m
  5. Slowdown effect: 8%

Missile slot: Caloric Anomally

1. Damage type: Thermal
  2. Description: Places unmoving orb, decreasing volume and increasing damage in time (best against destroyers).
  3. Damage: 25/0.1sec - 250/0.1sec
  4. Radius: 1000m - 100m
  5. During time: 10sec

Please, don’t delete it again…

So the heat thrower is like a thermal banshee module, right? I was actually just thinking of suggesting that. XD

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So the heat thrower is like a thermal banshee module, right? I was actually just thinking of suggesting that. XD

No, like flamethrower. And your suggestion?

I suggested a Plasma Flamethrower for Covert Ops a while ago, so I naturally like that idea! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Has been my dream since day 1

Flame like covert ops plasma or like Tai’Kin cloud?

But still flame and space really test the lack of logic in the game xd

No like a very rapid-fire banshee module that deals thermal damage and I’d hope looks like fire. The idea sounds super fun and I would loooove to see it happen. I could write it as a weapon in 15 minutes. XD

35 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I suppose sounds in space no?!
Don’t’ worry, plasma flame in space it’s completely consistent with reality.

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

THIS. This is exactly the thing that I had in mind. I had that on a Tyi ship tho ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Welp, a cloud of hot plasma isn’t far fetched. Plasma is not something that requires oxygen ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

33 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Welp, a cloud of hot plasma isn’t far fetched. Plasma is not something that requires oxygen ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

But weaponized or even simply directional plasma would yield much different physics than what you’d be used to and require tremendous energy output to maintain. Not to mention the gas you expel to make it. Anyways yeah I like the plasma flamethrower idea. It’s simple and cool and would totally work.

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Think again, basically we have spheric plasma flame solar object (sun) in space…

13 hours ago, xKostyan said:

That’s that!

8 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

99% of visible universe is plasma…

Look at second idea too. It’s secondary weapon very good against destroyers. Looks a bit like supernova.

I was referring to actual fire that needs O2, plasma aint no stranger to me, I was just joking about the general lack of logic overall ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

On 2017-07-26 at 3:05 PM, Scar6 said:

I suggested a Plasma Flamethrower for Covert Ops a while ago, so I naturally like that idea! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

i did too,