New rank 17 destroyer

I have 2 suggestion for the game.

1. Please implement a battle pass system for rank 17 destroyer either the one that looks like a bigger version of custodian, or rank 17 empire destoyer because we already have a hammerhead, custodian, marten and tornado in battle pass, alsoi notice in game file the rank 17 empire destoyer

2.you can implement my suggestion above, and make it 2 or 3 or 4 phases

13 hours ago, hayatgamer388305 said:

I have 2 suggestion for the game.

1. Please implement a battle pass system for rank 17 destroyer either the one that looks like a bigger version of custodian, or rank 17 empire destoyer because we already have a hammerhead, custodian, marten and tornado in battle pass, alsoi notice in game file the rank 17 empire destoyer

2.you can implement my suggestion above, and make it 2 or 3 or 4 phases

Well, do I have good news for you then.

Spoiler formatting because unofficial information (yeet yeet we got some leaks)

There is a 

Rank 17 Empire Destroyer  in active development at the moment. There has been 3 diferent placeholder models already spotted for the design and legitimate hints on the theme with it seemingly going to be under the “Unique” tree and having the theme of a “Carrier”. 

I would love for the Jericho 17 to be the Wood Louse | Experimental Destroyer |  P R O L A P S E G O D  but the Development team has a few other projects in the pipeline we don’t know about/aren’t supposed to know about yet so a playable version is still up in the air. Fingers crossed though because I unironically love the look of the Experimental Destroyer.