NEW OPTIONS: REMAP CONTROL LAYOUT.

Can you please add in the options a way to remap the controls i have a nice mouse and i want to use it more effectivly, also i dont like the controls now and i think every one would benifit.

KTHXBYE

P.S_i like the game allot, hope there will be a exploration option in the future._

o and a screen that shows all the bonuses your ships is getting(all skills}. i feel like the ship fitting screan is not telling me allot.

i do believe, there’s an option using a programm to costumize your keybindings…ask Error he’ll know where to get this programm…

the ship stats preview was in discussion and it seems we will see it someday…be patient and the devs shall not let you down :smiley:

that program you are referring to is not working reliably (tried it didnt work - in fact i havent heard of anyone successfully using it)

however such feature can be easily made part of any application investing one man-day

i would hope this “one man day” of work  is comeing soon… its a feture that would realy help all players.

ALSO,

make it so you can drag around the searching…  {waiting window}

and will there be a over haul to a match making system ? aka halo 4 ? or more like bf3 system ?

i know its beta …but the curent one is very limiting.

i successfully use it with no problems …but for mouse buttens it dosent work

but it works fine other than that

mouse buttons are what i need most :smiley:

Does anyone know of a joystick or gamepad that can be “taught” to emulate keyboard and mouse commands? I would like to take the keyboard out of the picture as much as possible.

I have an AZERTY keyboard and a remap control is the minimum we can expect…

a full throttle/joystick control would be better

Does anyone know of a joystick or gamepad that can be “taught” to emulate keyboard and mouse commands? I would like to take the keyboard out of the picture as much as possible.

Try Xpadder.

If you want to support the creator, go here:

http://xpadder.com/