New Locations for Servers.

I suggest, with the number of pilots we have in various players who are unable to play with a ping below 60 and even some players playing this game with extremes of 220 ping at the very minimal… We should bring in the following:

A server in Sydney, AU.

A server in Sao Paulo, Brasil.

A server in Seattle, WA.

Thoughts?

I suggest, with the number of pilots we have in various players who are unable to play with a ping below 60 and even some players playing this game with extremes of 220 ping at the very minimal… We should bring in the following:

A server in Sydney, AU.

A server in Seattle, WA.

Thoughts?

And who’s paying the servers?

Such server would be nice for many player but I don’t think that the SC Team will put money into more server.

(Privately hosted secure servers)

(Privately hosted secure servers)

It’s a f2p game so I wouldn’t expect any software for dedicated private Server and a ingame solution would be game breaking.

How would this be game breaking? As long as the host can’t modify files it would be perfectly fine

How about US server in Russia, European server in Russia, Asian server in Russia, and Russian server in Russia? Me think this good idea 

How would this be game breaking? As long as the host can’t modify files it would be perfectly fine

A host can always modify files; my point is more the not existent latency for him and also when he disconnects everyone would disconnect.

Optimization of resources :frowning:

lol

Players in QLD, Australia get a ping of 220 to South Asia.

Players in Argentina get a ping of 220 to the United States.

The server in Seattle would be a hypothesis but it would probably encourage lower ping for players on the west coast, since most American players in-game seem to be around the east…

Players in QLD, Australia get a ping of 220 to South Asia.

Players in Argentina get a ping of 220 to the United States.

The server in Seattle would be a hypothesis but it would probably encourage lower ping for players on the west coast, since most American players in-game seem to be around the east…

Its weird, I live in Chile and i get between 140 and 190 ping to USA (depending on the server)

A server in Sydney, AU.

A server in Seattle, WA.

Thoughts?

This needs to happen, maybe not in the exact cities listed, but there needs to be more servers for USA and non-Russian players.  What’s happened is, with USA servers being opened for OS they no longer have the capacity to host PvP or dreadnaught battles so *every* battle we play these days we’re disadvantaged because Russia/EU get their server chosen *everytime*.  North American players are having a hard time and I’ve seen many quit this game in frustration over this.