New Keybind Idea: Lock Closest Drone

The reasons are obvious. Drones are not overpowered, but in groups they become incredibly deadly. To deal with large swarms, we need a keybind that allows us to perform locks on them.

All in favor?

+9000

Such a feature is not planned in the near future.

Such a feature is not planned in the near future.

Why? Can you forward this to the devs? With the fed dreadnoughts this will become an issue. It should be implemented imo.

Why? Can you forward this to the devs? With the fed dreadnoughts this will become an issue. It should be implemented imo.

IT has been stated before, EVERY dreadnaught has “drones”, just Feds are stronger.

And no, it is not needed. And why do you need a lock on them to deal with them?

An equal topic has already been reviewed by the devs.

why do you need a lock on them to deal with them?

I am not a Jedi. I have to leave my target tracking on…

Just watch it on a radar, it is great tool, luckily nothing shuts down the radar in this game :smiley:

Just watch it on a radar, it is great tool, luckily nothing shuts down the radar in this game :smiley:

Yeah no kidding :stuck_out_tongue: but even when watching the radar, it is difficult to kill large groups. What I am suggesting is to even the battle against tackler drones, attack drones, and any others that might be added. Every second in a fight is important, so having to look around for a drone to lock is distracting, then I have to wait for a lock. What I want is the keybind to lock the nearest drone so that I do not lose time.

I think it is a good idea to implement, and there are no disadvantages.