New HUD (0.9.8)

Well, I’m completely lost, someone can help me to configure the HUD like it used to be, or something close? I tried, but ended up with too much information, or too little, and it’s kinda hard to configure it in the middle of the battle.

Use a custom battle, choose detonation because it will last 12 minutes if you ignore the bomb, and add a password.  That’s my master testing location.  Set the bots to easy just so they bother you less and you can focus more on what you’re planning on doing.

You can’t have it like it was before.

You can’t have it like it was before.

This.

If you want it like before you need to fiddle with the game files and mod them. But that is insta-bannable. You’re stuck with it.

Actually the “Object status: Default” checkbox does a pretty good job of returning it to how it was before.  They added in customization, but not enough to customize it to how it was before with personal tweaks.

There used to be this box around all ships; it was an excellent tool to gauge distance. Now it’s totally gone and I’m very sad. 

Plus the distance between the left and right bars… >< >< ><

There used to be this box around all ships; it was an excellent tool to gauge distance. Now it’s totally gone and I’m very sad. 

Plus the distance between the left and right bars… >< >< ><

Exactly, that “box” is what I’m missing the most.

the box comes back if you have line of sight and are in range, imho i think its more efficient

the box comes back if you have line of sight and are in range, imho i think its more efficient

Clean, yes. Efficient, IMO no. 

It would be good if we could also customize stuff like visibility of the box (always on, on when target comes within own sensor range, always off etc).

There also needs customization for the map view, health bars everywhere

[xKostyan’s post](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21542-star-conflict-obt-v098-discussion/page-25#entry233325) in the patch discussion might be useful. There’s also some distance-dependent transparency option.

[xKostyan’s post](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21542-star-conflict-obt-v098-discussion/page-25#entry233325) in the patch discussion might be useful. There’s also some distance-dependent transparency option.

Thanks