New gatling railgun are so much fun! :D

… Well, at least that’s what I would say if they were available in the game…

Just picture that : you’ve just managed to sneak in the lower 6’ of a f***king long range frig, debuff aiming assist and… “zzzzzzz TATATATATATATATA” booooom. +100.

Anyone would buy this??? I definitely would!

short range, High ROF, high dispersion gatling railgun… please devs, make my bullet rain dream come true…!

(PS : i only could find Naqel speaking of such a weapon in a post dating back to march about railguns rof)

Hell…YES

Oh yes.

They already have rapid fire rails in this game… oh wait… (the naming of that gun still bothers me lol)
Having a true rapid fire railgun would be decent.

They already have rapid fire rails in this game… oh wait… (the naming of that gun still bothers me lol)

Having a true rapid fire railgun would be decent.

Tell me about it. I was so excited when I first saw that weapon, and then it turns out to be a slow-firing shotgun. There’s nothing “rapid” about it. When Assault Railguns fire faster than Rapid-Fire Railguns, perhaps it’s time to rethink the name…?

Agree whole heartedly. Who even uses the rapid fire railgun? That thing feels like a sick joke, it’s DPS is lame as hell, and you aren’t getting most shots on target without something xxxx like 3 guidance systems AND a jericho t2 implant.

It doesn’t even have the benefits like a hailguns charge, where one crit means you technically crit with 3 shots.

well i like to use rapid fire railguns  they ar fun to play :slight_smile: 4-8k hits arent so bad :confused: and if you use engine suppressor you will hit them :stuck_out_tongue:

I was a little harsh, went back and used it a bunch on some inties, it’s alright. Only takes two guidance to get all shots on target when you’re at about 1.6k m from target.

I still don’t like it though, feels like an intie weapon but what do I know :d.

We will have some major weapon rework in some time so maybe we see something equal.