New forum look!

Just now, Mecronmancer said:

Is it me or does the aspect ratio on your GIF look a bit off?

Z69vy8.gif

lY9XL1.gif

Here’s the original GIF, u know u desperate to win the battle when u use Earth as a kamikaze weapon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) I should change my avatar to something else too small lol

7 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

Z69vy8.gif

lY9XL1.gif

Here’s the original GIF, u know u desperate to win the battle when u use Earth as a kamikaze weapon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) I should change my avatar to something else too small lol

Man this is nearly on the level of Harlock Space Pirate where they fired the JOVIAN ACCELERATOR.

I also updated mine to be more… me.

qz6Qln.gif

Are spoilers now default open?

ah seems to work, its just the quotes. nevermind, carry on ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

By the way, If you, guys, will notice something isn’t working, but it should be (or worked before), let me or someone from moderation know. We will fix it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

OMG I just noticed that if you highlight what someone wrote, there’s the option to quote it. So I don’t have anymore to quote an entire post and delete what I don’t need

8 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

OMG I just noticed that if you highlight what someone wrote, there’s the option to quote it. So I don’t have anymore to quote an entire post and delete what I don’t need

Pretty useful, uh?) But it never return my lovely notes back ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

My signature…it’s ruined! ;p

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

Pretty useful, uh?) But it never return my lovely notes back ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

Poor Cinnamon xD 

Well, what’s the problem with just writing a post? 

1 hour ago, ShonFrost said:

what

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

never return

1 hour ago, RennieAshII said:

nature…it’s ruined!

cool.

edit: finally also the emoticons back, 143, nice… recently used emoticons… niceee…

![:wopl_smile_war_thunder:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wopl_smile_war_thunder.gif “:wopl_smile_war_thunder:”) where is the SC one.  ![:wopl_smile:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wopl_smile.gif “:wopl_smile:”)

![:4880bbba85e9:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/4880bbba85e9.png “:4880bbba85e9:”) ← heh, i like this one, early paint version?  ![:alien1:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/alien1.png “:alien1:”)

![:ph34r:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/ph34r.gif “:ph34r:”) hidden emoticons  ![:ph34r:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png “:ph34r:”) awesome.   ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”) 

![:fighter_light:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fighter_light.gif “:fighter_light:”) heh, the good old smilies.

i still whish we had a wookie growl smilie aswell ![:crazy:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/crazy.png “:crazy:”)

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

I honestly never liked the “notes” you mods started doing like in the Ru forum.

Make following the threads more tricky since you could lost admin’s answers by not reading old pages and posts.

New posts are more effective, otherwise it ends up to be a notes avaible only to the guy you are talking to. Which is good for a “warning” or stuffs like that, not to let others knows your opinions.

Edit: I’ve been mod/admin in several forums since 1999, it’more a netiquette thing to don’t edit people’s posts by adding your reply in it to express your opinion. Like for normal user to do not edit their post over and over ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

3 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

By the way, If you, guys, will notice something isn’t working, but it should be (or worked before), let me or someone from moderation know. We will fix it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I am wondering: when I click on a link in Unread Content it always takes me to the first post of the thread, when before it took you to the last comment. This is a pain. Any chance you could change it?

Spoiler works fine now but ‘Hidden Text’ is still unfolded. I’m not even sure if that option is still available.

We need more  .gif avatars for users!

![:storm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/storm.gif “:storm:”) THIS IS WONDERFUL

These are always better with sounds.

3 hours ago, millanbel said:

I am wondering: when I click on a link in Unread Content it always takes me to the first post of the thread, when before it took you to the last comment. This is a pain. Any chance you could change it?

ShonFrost answer, below, is better than mine.

You can change from “Unread content” >> “Read status” >> “Unread item links take me to the first unread comment” and then create a custom activity stream with the “Save as new stream”. You can turn the new stream your default stream.

It seems we can’t change the default unread stream and it’s lock with the option “Unread items take me to the top of the page”

I’m sharing my stream… [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/discover/9/](< base_url >/index.php?/discover/9/) try it.

1 minute ago, ntboble said:

You can change from “Unread content” >> “Read status” >> “Unread item links take me to the first unread comment” and then create a custom activity stream with the “Save as new stream”. You can turn the new stream your default stream.

It seems we can’t change the default unread stream and it’s lock with the option “Unread items take me to the top of the page”

I’m sharing my stream… [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/discover/9/](< base_url >/index.php?/discover/9/) try it.

Or, you can simply click on the blue circle/star near the thread name ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

5 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

Or, you can simply click on the blue circle/star near the thread name ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

Thanks ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

31 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

thanks!

16 hours ago, millanbel said:

For me it’s showing the first unread post on the thread. It’s customizable thing