New forum look!

I mean yeah,sure,why not.

Discuss this too while u at it.

I wish devs reworked UI in hangar from the ground, it may be cool in 90s, but its utterly terrible in now and I don’t mean change graphics, but rather each window mechanics, so much space is wasted on the screen, menus are so inefficient its mind blowing. 

Oh yeah, forum… it was fine before, it is fine now w/e

2 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I wish devs reworked UI in hangar from the ground, it may be cool in 90s, but its utterly terrible in now and I don’t mean change graphics, but rather each window mechanics, so much space is wasted on the screen, menus are so inefficient its mind blowing. 

And the worst of all is that you cannot resize or move them whatsoever.

Worst part for me is that there is no longer a “don’t give me the xxxx mobile site you twat” button.

It will take some time to get used to this new look. Force of habit is strong with me and I’m a slow learner.

A few things to mention:

I don’t know if it’s just me but all spoilers and hidden contents are unfolded.

Also, I am not sure if it is really so important to see at the first place that who follows who or what.

Just now, Sinaka said:

It will take some time to get used to this new look. Force of habit is strong with me and I’m a slow learner.

A few things to mention:

I don’t know if it’s just me but all spoilers and hidden contents are unfolded.

Also, I am not sure if it is really so important to see at the first place that who follows who or what.

They also made status feeds public,by that i mean instead of only seeing it by hovering over the profile but now its on the main page,also my name is not fitting anymore,they need to enlarge the space by 1 letter or me to change my identity.

I think it’s pretty confusing, but eventually I’ll get used to it, like with the new in-game font. It’s cool to see publicly the top contributors. 

They just updated to the latest version of IP Board, that’s about it. It was IPB3 now it’s IPB4, more stable, nicer look (in my eyes) and better ways to handle the page as member, mod and admin.

I’m having trouble seeing the separation between posts :confused: I wish it was a darker-coloured line.

Also RIP my profile picture.

Just now, millanbel said:

I’m having trouble seeing the separation between posts :confused: I wish it was a darker-coloured line.

Also RIP my profile picture.

It looks so strange to see the millanbel name without the black dragon in a blue field under it. 

Just now, ShonFrost said:

It looks so strange to see the millanbel name without the black dragon in a blue field under it. 

Did you know I coloured that in all by myself three years ago using paint? XD

Just now, millanbel said:

Did you know I coloured that in all by myself three years ago using paint? XD

No I didn’t xD

Also, do you know how can I disable the mail notification? I already receive a load of email notification from youtube, I don’t need the Star conflict forum ones… 

Go to your profile, Account Settings, and then Other Settings down the right hand side. There is Notifications Settings there. 

My problem is that my name is not fitting properly,nerf pls or i won p2w anymor.

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

My problem is that my name is not fitting properly,nerf pls or i won p2w anymor.

Sorry can’t help you Mr. xXThunderFlameX

x

On 2016-6-21 at 9:27 PM, OmegaFighter said:

Sorry can’t help you Mr. xXThunderFlameX

x

This is offensive not only to me but to all the people in the universe who have needlessly long names,therefore I feel Triggered and vulnerable.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

HE LIVES.

…or rather his original account lives.

Just now, Mecronmancer said:

HE LIVES.

I didn’t notice XD

LOL

3 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

HE LIVES.

#RenameSkills

1 minute ago, OmegaFighter said:

#RenameSkills

Speaking of, how do you rename your title underneath your name? I never figured that out.