New forum look!

9 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Speaking of, how do you rename your title underneath your name? I never figured that out.

Profile -> Edit Profile -> Member Title, this unlocks at a certain amount of posts, but if it does not work for you I will give you one you like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

47 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

#RenameSkills

BTW, who authorised the rename of my account? I canā€™t remember the rule where your forum account must have the same name as your in-game account.

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

BTW, who authorised the rename of my account? I canā€™t remember the rule where your forum account must have the same name as your in-game account.

Idk, I did not do anything. Prolly it happened automatically with the forum revamp.

this new look is awful i donā€™t like it

new content window is even more limited than before

What a stupid thing, it reset my name on Ru forum as wellā€¦

so wait, katovskiy is now the old xKostyan account? coz its still in top 5 of all time rep :slight_smile:

2 hours ago, gheni4 said:

this new look is awful i donā€™t like it

new content window is even more limited than before

Activity > Pick a random sub-menu > Click on ā€˜Condensatedā€™ on the left.

Itā€™s the same thing as before.

1 hour ago, g4borg said:

so wait, katovskiy is now the old xKostyan account? coz its still in top 5 of all time rep :slight_smile:

yeah :smiley:

WHY THAT AVATAR THOUGH

Guess Iā€™m joining the GIF club!

100CFfa.gif

52 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Guess Iā€™m joining the GIF club!

ā€¦

Me too!

2vvtgfc.gif

It worked, priseĀ the Allah :smiley: but the image too small tho :frowning:

1 hour ago, Milfeulle said:

It worked, priseĀ the Allah :smiley: but the image too small tho :frowning:

Is it me or does the aspect ratio on your GIF look a bit off?

I believe Forum will be under heavy developing for a week or more. So, donā€™t be surprised if noticed something is missing at the moment. I personally miss notes for posts)

Where did everything go!?

Alright then,I think its time to unveil my true formā€¦

Ā 

Ā 

I also joined the gif club ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png ā€œ:)ā€)Ā You like it?

aww gawd

i was like, okay,Ā until all of them started to move, even the smallest ones on the main pageā€¦ ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png ā€œ:pā€)

but I am kinda curious how it will look over time with these ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png ā€œ:pā€)

Ā 

Yeah itā€™ll be messyā€¦

Iā€™ll probably switch it out for something stationary soon ^^

Normally maintenance is to fix broken things to work again. Now itā€™s quite the oppositeā€¦
The look is terrible and the selfclosed threads is bad. Not to speak of the weird appearing pics on user avatars.