New Dreadnought Times

Right now NA timezone stands for not at all timezone. 

Please change the time to 6 oclock or 7 oclock pacific time or 4 or 5 am UTC+3. This way it is right after dinner for pacific time, before bed and at a reasonable time for east coast, and for everybody in between. Also, some europeans still play at this time so that means they could play some too.

Why you should do this:

3 corporations have sectors in fed space.

OWL, NASA, and FDEF

There is little to no fighting going on. it’s stagnant. If you change times, more corporations can play! It’s simple. 4 am UTC+3 is the time the old sector conquest was and people used to play that. It was at a good time! These current times are horrible. 

Devs, if you read this, please respond with at least, “read” or comment on it or say, hey this is easy to change we’re doing it next patch! 

This is not the problem. The problem is there are no non-RU corps in the game anymore that can organise full 8-man wings every evening, or are motivated to do so.

This is not the problem. The problem is there are no non-RU corps in the game anymore that can organise full 8-man wings every evening, or are motivated to do so.

if dread times changed, RadiX would probably be able to and we’d be motivated to… 

Devs messed up hard when moved dread time 2 hours later (“as community petition”), we made them knew they did it wrong (and they acknowledged it), but…they never changed dread times! not even to where it was before!! :01414:  we must bring this to live again…is it so hard to change some script? halloween patch is almost about to be implemented, take that instance to do it.

Side note: Arctic, you better refer to times in + or - hours from the current dread time (I.E. “we want dreads 3 hours sooner than actual dread time”)

btw, USA dread times start at 1am for me…ending at 2am, its not like i get a lot of motivation to do it…

I would love Dreads moved  a hour earlyer in Moscow time   with daylight savings time going off on the 30th of October that will make the game 1 hour earlyer. An additional adjustment of one hour would make the dreads start at 10 eastern and 7 on the west coast, or 1hour after the start of the saterday tournment (the first one)  I agree starting a tournment at 12 that may last 1.5 hours is crazy.

HalFfast CEO BEASTs

Please change the dread time to -2 hours or even -1

-1 or -2 works very well. 

-2 ftw

Fedration sectors Erebus, Olympus, New Ceres and Abandoned Outpost need to be moved to 2am GMT.

Jericho needs to be split in to two. Pallas and Proxima sectors at 8pm GMT, Solaris and Antares at 11pm GMT.

Empire also needs tk be split in to two. Ontregos, Menar and Pandora at 6pm GMT and the rest at 4pm GMT.

This way, we can have dreadnought battles (literally) the whole day, including during European, American and Russian hours.

BUMP

cmon devs, this is extremely simple. Even I could edit your code to change dread times. I volunteer to if you won’t. This is by far the easiest thing you can do to make the game so much better for NA players and it actually shows that you give a crap about us. Seeing as it hasn’t been changed, I and others are really wondering.

Also posting on the rus forums cuz this has not been done. 

I don’t think NA zone had more activity ever than it has now, I wouldn’t be so sure that moving current time by 1 hour earlier would make it more active than it is now.

I don’t think NA zone had more activity ever than it has now, I wouldn’t be so sure that moving current time by 1 hour earlier would make it more active than it is now.

It’s more active because it is an hour earlier due to daylights savings time. When it switches back, it will be bad again. If we make it earlier, RadiX will be able to field a wing and I believe many other corps would be too. I have heard many people complaining about how late it is. 

Lair started activity imo, and will die if they stop launching attacks. Time is late for everyone, and nothing is lost doing it at least 1 hour sooner…its a pain in the xxxx for me to stay up from 1am to to 2am and then sleep to get up at 8am for univeristy classes.

Lair started activity imo, and will die if they stop launching attacks. Time is late for everyone, and nothing is lost doing it at least 1 hour sooner…its a pain in the xxxx for me to stay up from 1am to to 2am and then sleep to get up at 8am for university classes.

That the thing, it is 1 am for you, it is 8pm for others, and moving it by hour earlier means that those with jobs and family, wont make it. So current time is kinda there, it is not definite that 1 hour earlier will let more people participate, especially considering that you need time before actual dread starts to prepare and organize, and quite a few muricans will still be at work at that time. Moving by more than 1 hours is definitely reducing access.

BUMP

cmon devs, this is extremely simple. Even I could edit your code to change dread times. I volunteer to if you won’t. This is by far the easiest thing you can do to make the game so much better for NA players and it actually shows that you give a crap about us. Seeing as it hasn’t been changed, I and others are really wondering.

Also posting on the rus forums cuz this has not been done. 

If there are more players asking for a different time we will consider it. Right now there are only a few people on this thread.

Current time is pretty much the time majority voted for back then:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27520-poll-time-what-times-work-best-for-na-players-on-dreadnought-battles/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/27520-poll-time-what-times-work-best-for-na-players-on-dreadnought-battles/)

2457004-crying2.jpg

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babie

Bigger problem is that when would we have Leagues, because, hopefully, one day Americans will be allowed to play Leagues too and Dreads occupying this exact spot, cause having timed events adjacent to Dreads isn’t gonna work, cause you need time to prep for dreads, so you cant have Leagues 1 hour before dreads and gotta be at-least 2 hours, and 2 hours before dreads means half of US population wont be able to participate in Leagues, cause you know you need prep times too. Or you make Leagues 1 hour after dreads are over, which again, brings to a situation that at-least half of US cant participate.

Considering that pretty much same people would play leagues and dreads in NA zone, you cant really make it in same time cause then both wont work due to lack of people.

Bigger problem is that when would we have Leagues, because, hopefully, one day Americans will be allowed to play Leagues too and Dreads occupying this exact spot, cause having timed events adjacent to Dreads isn’t gonna work, cause you need time to prep for dreads, so you cant have Leagues 1 hour before dreads and gotta be at-least 2 hours, and 2 hours before dreads means half of US population wont be able to participate in Leagues, cause you know you need prep times too. Or you make Leagues 1 hour after dreads are over, which again, brings to a situation that at-least half of US cant participate.

Considering that pretty much same people would play leagues and dreads in NA zone, you cant really make it in same time cause then both wont work due to lack of people.

1 hour and 20-40 mins?