New Builds for New Ships

Ships come with builds already, but these builds really suck! I suggest that the new ships come with actual builds that are good.

Why you should do this: It’ll help n00bs a lot. They will have better chances vs experienced pilots and will be able to do way better.

Also, if you guys will take me seriously, i am willing to give you suggested builds for these new ships, but only if you agree to actually make the change. I would have written out suggested builds, but i want you agree to working with me before i go to all the time to make them. 

I don’t usually reply to such things, but here I am. This was in the works until we got the stacking change and then ranking system on board, which overthrew the database that was in the making for that.

So it is known and it will be worked on, after we finalize the new module progressions system.

I don’t usually reply to such things, but here I am. This was in the works until we got the stacking change and then ranking system on board, which overthrew the database that was in the making for that.

So it is known and it will be worked on, after we finalize the new module progressions system.

ye that’s good for the game. i’d be down for helping if u guys want. 

haha i always wondered who set up default builds and why would he/they do it that way…i never understood the logic in most default builds.

haha i always wondered who set up default builds and why would he/they do it that way…i never understood the logic in most default builds.

Default builds had no logic :D, we just did not get a chance to implement “proper ones”

Well i believe we did complete T1 and T2 through (end of summer), but now we have to redo all of them again.

Only defaults that are not completely shite are commands. From other side, new Tacklers are proposed to fit lightweight hulls AND submatter shields, this is madness.