Nerf Long-Range

In good hands it is good, in bad hands it is bad.  Just like any other ship in Star Conflict.  What more can I say?

you are a master of alpha strikes

If by “alpha strike” you mean warping to the enemy spawn at the start of a game with a rocket spam recon, then yes

:00555:

LRFs don’t need a nerf. They excel at what they do - long range fire support from both their F’s _and _their 6 turrets.

EDIT:

so you go and like invis and then be like pew pew and ayeah 

And this is how you do it.

If they annoy you so much, grab a recon and warp into them.

If there’s anything to be nerfed about long ranges, it would be that now you don’t even have to lock on anyone with the disintegrator… Flying semi-evasively as an interceptor or a fighter all the time just because there’s an Empire long range somewhere in a 12 km radius, while not exactly a problem if you can find cover, is a bit irksome, because now you can never tell if you’re a sniper’s target before you see the laser right in front of you.

Their survivability seems fine to me.

If there’s anything to be nerfed about long ranges, it would be that now you don’t even have to lock on anyone with the disintegrator… Flying semi-evasively as an interceptor or a fighter all the time just because there’s an Empire long range somewhere in a 12 km radius, while not exactly a problem if you can find cover, is a bit irksome, because now you can never tell if you’re a sniper’s target before you see the laser right in front of you.

Sniper has been nerfed enough!!the desintegrator dmg,it’s survivability,it’s modules have been nerfed at least 3-4 times it’s ENOUGH,learn to dodge desintegrator :slight_smile:

If they annoy you so much, grab a recon and warp into them.

remember the training,face snipe warping recon? it worked before desintegrator neft,haven’t tried it since than  :00999:

Not sure about others but shooting disintegrator without proper lock misses most of the time for me even if in middle of circle :o:. Unless they are a fat frigate or something :slight_smile:

Not sure about others but shooting disintegrator without proper lock misses most of the time for me even if in middle of circle :o:. Unless they are a fat frigate or something :slight_smile:

Highly depends on ping.

I noticed same thing with primary weapons. It really looks like the “spread” compensation is ON only when you actually have locked the target. It might come from a similar thing with the ping compensation.