Nerf Gravy Hole (Round 69)

This has to stop:

bsLjk0T.png

Here is some gravy in the holes of two crispy yorkshire puddings, accompanied by tender beef and various vegetables. It looks so delicious that it definitely needs nerfing!

Haha, made you look!!  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)  Also this is in Off Topic so omegafighter can’t close it ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) 

Adapt to the delicious gravy and savour the flavour, or die in the process.  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Also, here’s a counter to gravy holes

I think gravy means something different in Muricaland, no? Like biscuits and gravy?

5 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Also, here’s a counter to gravy holes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

yolo

Black Hole canceller:

I’m hungry. Well done Millanbel. xD

But honestly, it isn’t gravy that needs nerfing. It’s the destabilizing field that needs it more ^^

You mean,the Dedabilizing field?end my life

Also,yes,that thing needs to go to hell together with anyone else that thinks it was a good idea to implement this,no way you can miss with it and it’s an instakill on survival,it goes like this:

You are an Interceptor and you get hit by it,what do you do:

a)You slow down,become an easy target and die.

b)You keep flying,and die.

c)You disconnect from the battle,uninstall the game,and kill yourself.

guess which one i chose

Getting destabbed means you simply slow down and strafe to negate the effect.

Do that when you are going at 700.

I became hungry! These gravi holes don’t need nerf.  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

34 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Getting destabbed means you simply slow down and strafe to negate the effect.

getting destabbed in an intie means, it doesnt even matter if you stop right there, you are dead. at least from my experience.

ECMs are not inties in any of these contexts of course.

i think you get the damage a few ticks later, which means, usually by the time you know you get destabbed, its too late.

DestField does pretty much the same dmg as a plasma web, you get hit by it when you are out of heals and hp - you die, if you are full it barely takes down a shield or overcomes a shield booster.

Problem with feds is that now their hulls are naked, no adaptive resists on it, so if you get hit into hull by the field you are going to meet an Emergency barrier, but it will be the same if you get hit by a plasma web too.

Plasma Web never eats away such chunks of life at once so fast, not even the boosted ones.

Also, the resists are there on a R10. Or supposed to be. Sometimes I am not even sure, if the Resi bonus works ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Point is, once you realize you are affected by it, stopping does not make any difference anymore.

Also, it’s really not the same as plasma web in terms of how it kills you, it’s far more potent, cmon. 

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

biscuits and gravy?

The gravy remains hot for too long which is what makes it so delicious (OP)

Gravy with bacon is wrong.

37 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

DestField does pretty much the same dmg as a plasma web

So explain how a plasma web can destroy an interceptor from absolute maximum health, cut through shield and hull boosters, multiphase AND nanocomposite coating? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

I am not exaggerating. This module is broken and even I’m making the point of posting that on the forums. Gravy Lens has almost nothing on other auto anti-capture modules xD

2 minutes ago, Shotan said:

So explain how a plasma web can destroy an interceptor from absolute maximum health, cut through shield and hull boosters, multiphase AND nanocomposite coating? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

It never kills me from 100%, what am i doing wrong?

2 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

It never kills me from 100%, what am i doing wrong?

Maybe you should try to engage the enemy