Need to fix modules (OFF an ON)

I see so  many people spam heals on an off it makes it hard to play the game.

We need ON or OFF put on the modules just so they know.   (The flashing is not working)

Just my thoughts but something needs done!   

+1 ON and OFF with big red letters so they can read it perfectly.

+1 ON and OFF with big red letters so they can read it perfectly.

I dunno, they may still flip it up and down, to check if its working *Sarcasm*

But seriously, yes. A simple, ON and OFF would do wonders! 

Make a toggleable option that shows a message in the middle of the screen saying “Repair Hull/Shield Regeneration Module ON/OFF” and make it by default. So those that already know how to use modules can toggle it off, meanwhile all the new players are stuck with it and will have to learn by force, lol.

Considering people still manage to miss YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN DO NOT DIE message on regular basis, i dunno…

Considering people still manage to miss YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN DO NOT DIE message on regular basis, i dunno…

Yes, you’re right… We need, perhaps, a big red cartel, with white/yellow letters, flashing, and a voice saying “YOU’RE THE CAPTAIN, PAY ATTENTION”.

Yes, you’re right… We need, perhaps, a big red cartel, with white/yellow letters, flashing, and a voice saying “YOU’RE THE CAPTAIN, PAY ATTENTION”.

I think some one need to xxxxx slap them, or at least activate CD tray back and forth couple of times.

I think some one need to xxxxx slap them, or at least activate CD tray back and forth couple of times.

2163983-punch.gif

2163983-punch.gif

i loled at that

It needs an improvement, since it’s not instantly obvious.  The bufs provided are technically more obvious than your own actives.  Instead of something textual, just grey out inactive perma-active modules.  That’d be understandable to anyone.  Although you may focus on engineers, commands have the same issue.  Guards used to, but were nerfed to destruction.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21622-better-you-are-the-captain-visual/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21622-better-you-are-the-captain-visual/)

xxxx happens.

well we know its a prob.        :smoke:

You mean… something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCrINtqjAcs

I never pay attention when I’m the captain, I just rush in and try not to die. Obviously, people are blinded by “OH, CAPTAIN ON THE FRONT LINE, GET’IM!!” and they are the ones that often die due to, what I’ve come to call it, the Bloodlust Effect.

Just a small tutorial for commands or engineers to know how to switch on / off aura modules will be nice. I like the current HUD, and the blinking is ok for most I suppose.

You mean… something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCrINtqjAcs

Absolutely.