NASA

NASABanner2copy_zpsf841f5e6.jpg

Greetings and welcome to the NASA recruitment station.

We are a Corporation that values active dedicated members. Honestly we just have a TON of fun playing Star Conflict together. This clan was started by a bunch of guys who came over from World of Tanks - taylor swift, TacTicalWiZard, DoctorJ718. Yes… It’s the real taylorswift, I know that’s the next logical question.

We are glad to help you learn this game and squad up daily to crush the competition. Our members are literally from ALL OVER the world and all are welcome here. To apply please go to our forums linked below. We prefer 18+ (tac has a potty mouth) and PM me for our TS3 channel if you want to chat or squad with us.

CEO: TacTicalWiZard
Current Officers:

→ DoctorJ718

→ ELMustacho

→ Tillowaty

IRONIZE*

→ Voyd

→ xKostyan

→ JPhack

*contact for all recruitment inquiries

We would like our recruits to meet the following stat requirements, though there have been exceptions. We emphasize teamwork and a good attitude above all else; if you display these qualities, we may bring you under our wing.

Forum link.

NOTE:  If you don’t play the game for 2 weeks straight we will be forced to remove you from the corp. Sorry but activity and friendship is a big here.

See you in Space, Pilots!

To all NASA pilots!

Here is what I’m looking for out of my NASA pilots: skill, discipline, and respect.

Skill by definition is a developed talent or ability. In StarCon, good skill is going to be determined by how well you can adapt, both while you are flying and to the overall changes made to the game. Don’t get too used to the the way the game is because it might change.

Discipline is controlled behaviour resulting from disciplinary training. Controlled behaviour is going to help you win battles by doing what you need to be doing at that time. Control the Blood-lust! Teamwork is the key to winning the battle and a disciplined squad will almost always be unbeatable. NASA’s disciplinary training will range from being kicked from a squad to being fired from the corporation.

Respect is to have consideration, thoughtfulness, and a willingness to obey. We are a bunch of people playing a video game, and we need to get along with each other. **Respect your fellow pilots, whether they are in this corp or not. Be gracious in victory and humble in defeat.

While in battle or hanging out in the hanger I want all pilots to abide these simple rules.

I expect you all to fly to win the battle for the team regardless of who is on it. Help the team you have.

I don’t want NASA to be in the enemy spawn point farming kills. I don’t want NASA to be known as a spawn camping corp. That’s bad news! Period.

In game disputes between NASA members and other corporations will be kept out of the global chats. This also puts NASA in a bad light and will not be tolerated. We have a forum; let’s use it to settle issues there.

Recap:

1. Skill - Let’s work on developing it!
  2. Discipline - Work as a team!
  3. Respect - Don’t piss people off!
  4. No Spawn camping! - The only enemy spawn you should be in is during a combat recon match.
  5. No disputes in Global chats. Use PMs instead.

Your beloved leader,

TacTicalWiZard

Have played with your guys and you seem like good sports. Looking forward to clan wars… perhaps we will meet on the field as allies or, perhaps not.  :bomber:

-OVERKILL ASSURED, CEO

Oi, pilots of space boats big and large, join NASA for fun times and epic PvP winstreaks. All quality T2+ pilots are welcome. Usage of voice comms, presence of a sense of humour and tolerance to salty space pirate language are required.

Feel free to ask any questions here, or refer to one of our highly qualified kick-xxxx officers in-game for answers or corporation invites.

Excessum over and out.

have played with some of your pilots and some have been bad sports while others have been good, me personally I have mixed feelings about your members and my corp feels that you are immature :confused: I hope  this does not hold true for your future… I do look forward to seeing what you all can do in clan wars though, and its sad to see your rank slipping but keep up the good work :stuck_out_tongue:

Immature? Please do elaborate, good sir.

And if your definition of “immature behaviour” is calling out useless sniperfrigs sitting at the spawnpoint in a Domination match and doing absolutely nothing of benefit to the team, then sign me up for kindergarten.

Yesterday night was insane in T2: 3 aligned NASA T2 squads fighting each other pretty much in every game. Some of our W/L ratios suffered, but it was hell of a lot of fun! Condolences to those who fought us when we were all on the same team, even if it happened only once or twice. :storm:

Looking for a clan now that I have reached T3 and have my ships outfitted.  Interested in Nasa.  Im usually in your TS in the PuB section at the top.  

BrBStovExploded 

Hey guys. Most of the matches played with NASA is generally a win. I’m very interested in joining.

When you guys fly in squads, do you use any fleet formation/doctrine that corp members are expected to follow?

Just a friendly shout out to NASA, played with Tac and a few others recently. Good players, see you in space :slight_smile:

Hello All

Madallion I do need you to elaborate on what your talking about, be it names of players, immature practices, or something like that. I know the only corp we have really flamed on is EVO. Enlighten me. Sent me a PM through the forums.  :salute:

Welcome to the clan StovExploded, glad to have you…

OMG  yes…Ummmmm… I remember seeing your name lol I think I said something to one of my squadmates . Hit me up with a PM or any of the other Officers and we can get you a invite.

kgptzac ummmm idk what your asking about the doctine thingy, but can tell you like my squads to work togeather. I’m not interested in geting the most kills, I want the win more and if a squad is working togeather thats going to take care of it’s self. Top 4 baby!!!

Hey Drac, thank you and look foward to teaming up with you again. 

Shout to NASA as well, I usually switch between Corps when im bored or mine is not online. 

You guys know really well how to have fun, but dam, watch out, they hate me when im against them. 

Hey guys. Most of the matches played with NASA is generally a win. I’m very interested in joining.

+1, was playing with NASA squad yesterday and we win almost every single battle, good team work, may consider joining them myself :salute:

Do the effort

Applying to be a NASA recruit

IGN:SickOrSane

T3 and active

also beta tested WoT<—still a fave unfortunately none of my computers will allow me to play it

I joined NASA last week, after shortly starting this game. I thoroughly enjoy playing and winning with these guys whenever I log on. Great teamwork, awesome members, fun times. 

I would like to join

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/18963-i-need-a-corp-a-mature-corp/#entry192211](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18963-i-need-a-corp-a-mature-corp/#entry192211)

IGN: UncleBoB

t2 and up 

I would like to apply>

run an internet cafe.

South africa

Uk player here looking to join :slight_smile:

Interceptor pilot in T2, almost opened up T3. Would love to get on comms with you guys and fly some spaceships.

I’ll send an ingame request when I’m on later :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

it’s always nice to meet you on battlefield. Can’t remember any bad fight with NASA Squads involved in the match.