NASA exploited conquest match (Ranks 7-9)

I have never seen such a blatant use of an exploit in sector conquest. Didn’t stand a chance. Multiple screenshots attached.

screenshot-170521-144651.jpg.ebfa7b59c5a16bf4618912455d1fa55f.jpg

screenshot-170521-144726.jpg.0fe7c36e1d543606f13bffe9fecec740.jpg

screenshot-170521-144730.jpg.760536d4d341cf5acd4331b00b10e7d3.jpg

Our dreadnought was placed in Iridum Mines, ranks 7-9. We fought some dreadnought battles before we ran into this.

Looks more like a bug than an exploit. Did you make a bug report?

3 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Looks more like a bug than an exploit. Did you make a bug report?

Just exploiting bugs ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

#BanNa$a

Yeah, its just not fair, nasa should be allowed at least t5 ships to be able to win vs t3 ninja  ZrJZKuJ.jpg

R7-9 aga_n_nst r15

screenshot-170521-204742.jpg.c6bb5fbde40106df26c4f02f78fe21a7.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

Yeah, its just not fair, nasa should be allowed at least t5 ships to be able to win vs ninja ZrJZKuJ.jpg

Jokes aside, I think this is just a crazy bug, would thank the devs if they fix it soon.

Guys. They had a full team of rank 15s. Special project ships, fully leveled alien ships. They knew what they were doing.

Its not such a crazy thing, during sector conquest any team can play against another, no matter the rank of ships. All that happens is you can only queue with t3 for the first part of the conquest time, then t3 t4, then t3 t4 t5, then just t4 t5. If you want the best advantage you just change the sector you are fighting for each time you are allowed to take higher tier ships.

7 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

Its not such a crazy thing, during sector conquest any team can play against another, no matter the rank of ships. All that happens is you can only queue with t3 for the first part of the conquest time, then t3 t4, then t3 t4 t5, then just t4 t5. If you want the best advantage you just change the sector you are fighting for each time you are allowed to take higher tier ships.

Then at least put the rank ranges on the conquest button, like the Spec Ops, so we can get our full T5 setup to get them!

This was a rank 7-9 sector when we got into battle.

19 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

Yeah, its just not fair, nasa should be allowed at least t5 ships to be able to win vs t3 ninja ZrJZKuJ.jpg

Talkins count as +2T. Thargas as +1T. so it was T4/5 [ninja] vs T4 [na$a]

1 minute ago, Hailfire75845 said:

This was a rank 7-9 sector when we got into battle.

Both teams are not fighting for the same sector, you can be fighting for t3 while enemy is fighting for t4/5 sector, matchmaking just puts random teams against each other.

3 minutes ago, javiergodas said:

Then at least put the rank ranges on the conquest button, like the Spec Ops!

Rank range depends on which sector your corp is attacking so its not so simple, if you leave your dread attacking a t3 sector your rank range will be 7-9 for the whole duration.

I’m just pointing out, we also got T5 ships, so if its going to be like that, at least put it somewhere in the button so I can load my r15 ships, we can play them too.

How does this make any sense at all. So if you want to get a low teir area you have to fight rank 15 ships with low rank ships? Am I understanding this right guys?

Just now, javiergodas said:

I’m just pointing out, we also got T5 ships, so if its going to be like that, at least put it somewhere in the button so I can load my r15 ships, we can play them too.

I don’t really understand you, if you attack a t5 sector you have to take t5 ships, if you attack a t3 sector you have to take t3 ships.

Just now, Hailfire75845 said:

How does this make any sense at all. So if you want to get a low teir area you have to fight rank 15 ships with low rank ships? Am I understanding this right guys?

You have to fight with ships the same rank as the area you are attacking. At the start of conquest (first 20 mins) only t3 can play, after that it is a mix until at the end only t5 can play.

1 minute ago, Cr0 said:

You have to fight with ships the same rank as the area you are attacking. At the start of conquest (first 20 mins) only t3 can play, after that it is a mix until at the end only t5 can play.

Then why would it /let/ us go into a match with our ships if this was the case?

Just now, Hailfire75845 said:

Then why would it /let/ us go into a match with our ships if this was the case?

Because you are taking ships that match the rank of the sector you are attacking?