My ship Is My Baby!

When ive played with my ship and i learn her in’s and out’s gigidy. lol she becomes special. besides giving her stickers. is there more indepth like the implants but ship specific? would really help with “loadouts” and ship customized builds.

a skill tree for a ship basically.

nobody? nobody likes the idea of a skill tree or “perks” specific for your ship?

I think they had something like that before, but they removed it and put a more simple skill/perk system tree which is determined by rank on each faction. Then there is the synergy stuff, then at higher tech levels you get to put modifiers on the ship.

I think they had something like that before, but they removed it and put a more simple skill/perk system tree which is determined by rank on each faction. Then there is the synergy stuff, then at higher tech levels you get to put modifiers on the ship.

synegy stuff… only upgrades ships at stock values i thought. 

ie ship a has synergy 3 will be better than ship at synergy 1. but thats not play controlled. i see what your saying but. its just to generalized. i agree at later ranks it has its place in the game. but… idk maybe my idea is stupid

When ive played with my ship and i learn her in’s and out’s gigidy. lol she becomes special. besides giving her stickers. is there more indepth like the implants but ship specific? would really help with “loadouts” and ship customized builds.

a skill tree for a ship basically.

To be fair, this is actually already in. If you look ahead, you will see tier 3 and 4 ships have TONS of modules slots. In addition, you unlock new modules in those tiers to. Because you have so many slots, and you have a large selection of equipment, ships are very customizable in the higher tiers. Still, I do wish synergy did something besides give a boring stat boost. A ship skill tree based on synergy levels does actually sound pretty cool.

I am not sure if modules are already available that are similar to what im about to say right now.

Im thinking this is what you mean KCIV: Base customization of ship specifications, from radar and engines, to shields and hull, Energy generators and . Tuning your ship to your idea of perfection. To suit your needs or wants. This is all before adding actual modules and so on. Sound good?

I am not sure if modules are already available that are similar to what im about to say right now.

Im thinking this is what you mean KCIV: Base customization of ship specifications, from radar and engines, to shields and hull, Energy generators and . Tuning your ship to your idea of perfection. To suit your needs or wants. This is all before adding actual modules and so on. Sound good?

yes. to me moduals are what your giving your ship or tacking on to it. but not actually “tuning” it. why else would we have synergy lvls. like a car sure i can put new engine in or get new tires. but what if i want to tinker. what if i wanna open the hood and just mess around making adjustments. maybe its my pc clocking in me that just wants the options to fine tune or hone in the “skills” or “effects” i want without fancy equipment.

Oh i just noticed its you again KCIV. I am being reminded right now of Need for Speed Underground 2 on the ps2 how i would go to the test track to fine tune my car to take turns with ease, and have better acceleration etc… I miss the past.

Oh i just noticed its you again KCIV. I am being reminded right now of Need for Speed Underground 2 on the ps2 how i would go to the test track to fine tune my car to take turns with ease, and have better acceleration etc… I miss the past.

thats kinda the feel i am missing from this game. some fine tuning some master of the craft feel. i want my ship to feeeeeeel differant even if were only talking 3%