My reasoning

I play this game of 02.2014 years, and it seems to me that despite the experience of playing in it becoming harder. I do not know how this game is encouraged to play when everyone must fly Targa or destroyer to win.
that everyone must fly Taga? I think so … interesting looked to fight immortal Targa 12 vs 12 Targa ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)
I do not know how many years you have but the situation looks like playing Quake III Arena, all are playing normally and one (everyone on Targa) A person caught “Quad Damage”

I miss the old modes of 4x4 or 6x6 where there was a need to show cunning and tactics (at times when gameplay waiting 3-5 minutes). : /

Now everything is divided into people who have good and bad builds (Tagra).
I talked with colleagues from corporations and hardly anyone is thrilled. and the balance of the game is disrupted.

that each new ship will be introduced such problems in the game?
I understand the need $ but is it the right way? After more than 4 years, I played in this game I’m a little disappointed, really, not as a 16-year-old only as a 33 year old man ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

always in your free time when his wife was not at home and the child sleeps I had occasional moments playing, (unfortunately I do not have as much time as they used to). And now … you make me play … League of Legends or waitng for the beta of Star Citizen beta.

I’m on you so bad that even changed his nickname … If the game will return to normal is it changes to normal.

indeks.jpg.7c9edefdea6aba06d874b4748b277b2b.jpg

I think the developers just make the game future ready. They aim to change ship models and ship development from tree to individual ships that can be more versatile developed according to need.

I find the roundel for ship development great and I think in time all things will be normal again. The devs aven encourage squad play, again!!

On 10/2/2017 at 0:21 AM, PiotrPit said:

Devs thought everybody will be flying Thar’ga by now. Then everything had been balanced and only skill could count. But we are humans after all and we prefer imperfect and easy to get ships. Getting a Thar’ga with the current misions isn’t that hard.