My FPS Ingame After OCing

Did some overclocking today and decided to test it on SC. got some interesting results. (look at fps in left corner) was quite surprised to see it! It’s almost as high as my ping on rus servers lol. 

vxCbko4.jpg

Wow kicks me off servers. “too many requests at one time” or something like that. wouldn’t let me go into invasion till i dropped my clock by 400 mhz and then i could go super fast lol. it was insane. 

edit:

also it makes my ping lower lol

8YGEwzf.jpg

I love how you hid your bear build in the first picture but left the build uncovered in the second.

I’m pretty sure those are faulty numbers, honest. The “Ping: 0” only makes me more confident.

I’m pretty sure those are faulty numbers, honest. The “Ping: 0” only makes me more confident.

Kinda like my download speed:

TTMu2A3.png

Do you even lift, Google Fiber?

TTMu2A3.png

srry bro but that’s slow.

DxJJJWT.png

TTMu2A3.png

That looks like you don’t get internet but rather a shipment of SD cards every few weeks

And a gajillion ports and several SSDs RAID’d together

Edit:

srry bro but that’s slow.

dat crop job doh

Nice cropping there “bro”. jfc

That looks like you don’t get internet but rather a shipment of SD cards every few weeks

And a gajillion ports and several SSDs RAID’d together

Edit:

dat crop job doh

Nice cropping there “bro”. jfc

thnx i did it myself. 

Overclocked your CPU or gpu?

I only can dream about a high frame rate Q1ZCHl5.jpg

And ArcTic you should beware that the use of Third Party Tools is not allowed [http://star-conflict.com/en/b/termsofuse]

You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

a. Engage in any act that Gaijin deems in its reasonable discretion to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms of Use, our game rules, game mechanics or policies;

b. Make improper use of Gaijin’s Services, including, without limitation, by submitting false abuse reports or using profane and abusive language in your communications with our personnel; or

c. Use the Service, intentionally or unintentionally, in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation;

d. Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Gaijin game experience;

e. Use the Service in order to design or assist in the design of cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Gaijin game experience;

f. Without Gaijin’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service;

g. Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (1) any computer or server used to offer or support the Service, Site or any Gaijin game environment (each a _ “Server” _); or (2) the enjoyment of the Service or any Gaijin game by any other person;

r. Use any unauthorized third party software that accesses, intercepts, “mines”, or otherwise collects information from or through the Service or that is in transit from or to the Service, including, without limitation, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the Service to store information about Gaijin game characters, elements, or environment. Gaijin may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces;

And ArcTic you should beware that the use of Third Party Tools is not allowed 

When did he use these “Third Pary Tools”, Overclock tools are totally legit and it’s actually our benefit if he somewhen breaks his processor or GPU with these Overlocks :smiley:

When did he use these “Third Pary Tools”, Overclock tools are totally legit and it’s actually our benefit if he somewhen breaks his processor or GPU with these Overlocks :D1.

1. His frame rate is impossible(i would believe everything up to 600-700)

2. You can’t overclock so high that the game is running to fast and sending to much request to the server 

3. Overclocking is never changing you ping that much(only maybe 0.000000000000000000001 ms)

2. You can’t overclock so high that the game is running to fast and sending to much request to the server 

3. Overclocking is never changing you ping that much(only maybe 0.000000000000000000001 ms)

1. It’s a bug or picture edited.

2. As in the 1st.

3. As in the 1st. (Very probably picture edit)

But look there, this is a weapon i really obtained on the live servers.

(No picture edit, absolutely not, reached that with overclocking too. )

xFyzrR1.png

Overclocking can sometimes throw windows out of sync which it did. It was a legit screenshot. unfortunately i fixed the problem so i can’t film it or i would. 

1. It’s a bug or picture edited.

2. As in the 1st.

3. As in the 1st. (Very probably picture edit)

But look there, this is a weapon i really obtained on the live servers.

(No picture edit, absolutely not, reached that with overclocking too. )

Overclocking can sometimes throw windows out of sync which it did. It was a legit screenshot. unfortunately i fixed the problem so i can’t film it or i would. 

I was not thinking about changing the blck only about changing the multiplier which never ends in any problems.

who needes overcloacking when i got 999 Nvidia Titan Z     :005j:

A1mprkB.jpg

A1mprkB.jpg

What is your mainboard for your 999 Titna Z

Who the heck buys high-end video cards? They’re overpriced as heeeeeell. Look at that aliasing! Can’t do anything about that with your Titan Z, can you?

Also, why do you still have the ESB signature if you’re in DNO?