Multipurpose Shield

zDuX4Qk.jpg

I suggest the following:

Instead of increasing the shield volume by 17%, the Multipurpose Shield should increase the shield’s resistances to all damage by 25pts.

This should be done due to the lack of a modifier, that increases all shield resistances without being dependant on movement. This is especially important for less manouverable or long range Jericho ships, as Federation ships are usually more focused on speed in the first place and thus can make better use of Adaptive Shields.

Alternatively, the Reinforced Shield modifier of the Endavour could be available for all ships.

Sidenote: Such a modifier is also needed, because the current Taikin and Gravilens spam disables Adaptive Shields way too often.

I agree. This mod is kinda useless since R9 implant does the same while shielding from collisions and increasing res at the same time.

Is this about the new jericho shield modifier?

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Is this about the new jericho shield modifier?

Yes ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Could you put a screenshot of the items stats just for the reference ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Could you put a screenshot of the items stats just for the reference ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I am not at home, but it basically redirects hull damage (like gravi lens and taitaq) to shields and increases shield volume by 17%. I made this thread, because r9 bottom implant makes it obsolete for r9+ ships and there is no way to buff shield resists to all damage types without needing to move at 90% speed.

Remember, hull has two such mods (crystal plates and galvanized hull), ellydium even has adaptive membrane, which is basically adaptive hull.

Once you get home put a screenie, i kinda got a lot of stuff on my hands so i always forget what module that is lol probably its the same with the rest, anyway its put for review.

http://imgur.com/a/5HN35