More Colours = Less Boring Ships

A very simple suggestion:

Add more colours to the customization tab. I would love to see various different shades of reds, purples and so on. Especially the Tyrant’s dark red and its ‘plastic purple’ come to mind.

Various dar metallic reds, greens and purples (like on the Ronin) would make many more interesting colouring scheme possible.

Forwarded xd

+1

love it  … real black (not the more or less black now) and I’d like to see some metallic colors too

yess, have already bought 4 colors : ) but  my dream would be some light effects. ![:fed004:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed004.png “:fed004:”)

3 hours ago, SheenShade said:

yess, have already bought 4 colors : ) but  my dream would be some light effects. ![:fed004:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed004.png “:fed004:”)

YES! i would love for the victory paint to color my engines and lights a light blue

As much as i’d love to see more refined customization [which ultimately means nothing], what i’d really like to see is ways to attract new [NEW] players in this game. Suggestions that would really mean something and not some pointless waste of time.

Who’s next ?