Mono/Xeno crystals costs/rewards

Due to the fact that you refuse to give us any real ways to GET monocrystals, other than throwing money at the game and praying to RNGesus(who hates me like no other) for a chance at a good amount of them, I suggest you reduce the cost to craft ANYTHING that requires them, down to 1/4 their current costs.  Honestly, if you’re not going to give us real ways to get them, you should at least balance it so that we have a chance at CRAFTING something, without spending 2-4 months collecting monocrystals to get enough to craft those few things for maybe half of that 1 ship we wanted, or weapon/module.

The daily grinds are a joke, if you’re not premium, it’s 1 per day from each faction.  And SCL, who plays that? pvp is already an unbalanced joke.

And with xenocrystals? Doing the pvp challenge crap IN squad, WITH max available rank ship in combat slot, is also a joke.  Remove the “max rank available” crap, because some of us have weird setups where we aren’t max ranked with all 3 yet, and for ship specific missions where you HAVE to do it with a specific ship(say with an interceptor: Recon, and max available ship rank in combat slot) for example, I have only a R8 interceptor that is a recon(i rarely play recon) but my next lowest faction of max avail. rank is 12.  The recon can’t take part in pvp.  So remove that limiting crap.  AND get rid of the “kill this specific ship type 150-200 times” in pvp, especially in squad.  No one uses the squad/party search system, and when they do, they don’t advertise what ranges of ship they want specifically, and just kick players left and right(or the kick them for not speaking their language).  

Give us better, more logical ways to obtain these resources, or you should SEVERELY nerf the costs of everything, because your “Resource Cost to Resource Obtain” ratio, is currently the CRAPPIEST of ANY game that I have EVER played.  And believe me, I’ve seen some pretty crappy ratio’s.  This game’s ratio’s are currently making those look generous.

What are you going for with monos?

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

What are you going for with monos?

Modules for dessy/MK V weapon/modules.  And parts for ships(the crap you have to craft like hull parts/shield stuffs) for the R15/secret project type hips.  They all require ridiculous amounts of monocrystals just for 1 part, and require anywhere from 1 to 5 of that specific part, on top of the other parts required.  It’s stupid.

Monos are near impossible to get now in any useful amount. A single ship part may cost over 20 monos and you can get only 8 per day as a normal player without buying anything.

Since they are no longer dropped from PvP/PvE/Etc any more. (as far as I can tell)

I have not seen a single monocrystal since a few updates ago.

25 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Monos are near impossible to get now in any useful amount. A single ship part may cost over 20 monos and you can get only 8 per day as a normal player without buying anything.

Since they are no longer dropped from PvP/PvE/Etc any more. (as far as I can tell)

I have not seen a single monocrystal since a few updates ago.

it’s because they want you to throw money at their dying game.

1 hour ago, Alanthier said:

Modules for dessy/MK V weapon/modules.

You might not want to do that, just saying. No gain, just pain and very costly (dessy mk5 stuff especially).

14 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

You might not want to do that, just saying. No gain, just pain and very costly (dessy mk5 stuff especially).

i’m saying in general.  don’t care about MK. V stuff, but to GET my friggin modules for my dessy themselves(my R11, since i already have everything for the 8 because I had them before their stupid change) since the only things i start with are whatever I had for R8, and i would really like to get at least photon emitter to make killing cruiser/alien cruiser a little easier

I wish i could help you with that :confused:

But really though. This whole new system is one mess on top of another.

It needs to go back.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But really though. This whole new system is one mess on top of another.

It needs to go back.

It needs to, but it wont.  Human greed interferes with that.

When you are saying “no one plays SCL” - actually a lot of squads are forming exactly just for that - to farm monocrystals. Not to mention that SCL can be much more balanced than normal PvP if people in the team are communicating and the whole deployment is a proper response for enemy team. 

No one uses the squad/party search system

And you are wrong again here. When those quests showed up, squads are forming left right and center. Still it’s always better if you fly with someone you know to have a better synergy in squad. Also - usually quests have something like “highest ranked ship from any side of the conflict in combat slot”. If you didn’t upgrade your thar’ga you can equip it and do the xeno quests even on R6…

23 minutes ago, niripas said:

When you are saying “no one plays SCL” - actually a lot of squads are forming exactly just for that - to farm monocrystals. Not to mention that SCL can be much more balanced than normal PvP if people in the team are communicating and the whole deployment is a proper response for enemy team. 

And you are wrong again here. When those quests showed up, squads are forming left right and center. Still it’s always better if you fly with someone you know to have a better synergy in squad. Also - usually quests have something like “highest ranked ship from any side of the conflict in combat slot”. If you didn’t upgrade your thar’ga you can equip it and do the xeno quests even on R6…

the fact that we’re locked out of doing everything BECAUSE of a stupid condition like that, no one likes doing it.  Just like with the new one, requires you to do all this pvp crap on a ship with max level in combat slot, to get the new ship parts.  It shouldn’t be needed, especially when queue times for T4+ are 4-10x longer than they should be, because NO ONE plays them.

There are ways, as long as you can and are willing to take them.