Miracles do happen! It must be a sign!

Describe your “miracle sign” with one picture!

Also add a humorous sentence or two to describe the picture!

2ntejxs.png

2 is more than 1! Apples and bananas don’t mix, but they sure look better together in the same basket!

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20198-best-scores/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20198-best-scores/)

Frigballing with premium ships vs Ricassos and Wolves in a Team Battle game isn’t a miracle

Staying in T3 to fight averagers just because you can isn’t a miracle.

Premium ships, that explains everything.

Premium ships, that explains everything.

Ludwig is flying a Phoenix. For those who aren’t aware…

Phoenix is Rank 8. Styx is Rank 9.

Phoenix has no engine slots or shield slots. Styx does.

Phoenix has same hull slots as Styx.

Phoenix isn’t as good at healing as Styx.

Only thing Phoenix has going for it is it does more damage. But it’s a lot easier to kill a Phoenix than an equivalent Styx!

Removed by Author 

Most premium ships bonus is 20% free premium.

There are a few in T3 that are better than the stock ships.

If you want experienced pilots out of T3 ask devs to get rid of T5.

Aside from that, those gun ships would have ground you into a pulp if they were on a rotation going back to their Eng.

So I agree miracles do happen because oddly (I really mean this), you shouldn’t be able to win in a team match where 3 people get 0 kills.

Did the one or two below this also get 0 kills?

Were you two kill hogging?! You bad piggies.

Most premium ships bonus is 20% free premium.

There are a few in T3 that are better than the stock ships.

If you want experienced pilots out of T3 ask devs to get rid of T5.

Aside from that, those gun ships would have ground you into a pulp if they were on a rotation going back to their Eng.

So I agree miracles do happen because oddly (I really mean this), you shouldn’t be able to win in a team match where 3 people get 0 kills.

Did the one or two below this also get 0 kills?

Were you two kill hogging?! You bad piggies.

Yes, 0’s for everyone on our team. TDM had 30 points.

Ludwig is flying a Phoenix. For those who aren’t aware…

Phoenix is Rank 8. Styx is Rank 9.

Phoenix has no engine slots or shield slots. Styx does.

Phoenix has same hull slots as Styx.

Phoenix isn’t as good at healing as Styx.

Only thing Phoenix has going for it is it does more damage. But it’s a lot easier to kill a Phoenix than an equivalent Styx!

And you can see a BloodTormentor that is easily T4 strong, while being Rank8 for MM so combined with Ludwigs R7 MM ship, there wer fighting fresh R7-R8 ships i assume green not synergized noobies.

And yes Ship MM Ranking is still in the effect to some extend

BT vs r7-8 newbies and only 15kills?

That’s bad.

You should feel bad Koro!

I’m not impressed, certainly not impressive enough to post up on the forum as some sort of leaderboard score achievement.

I’d say it was an average good day, that anyone can get when they have such low skilled, low raked, white/green modules, pilots as enemies and teammates.

Staying in T3 to fight averagers just because you can isn’t a miracle.

:01414:

Dang,  I too think  Koromac may have been referring more to the efficiency score and the same number of Kills and assists between him and his squadmate  … you all are just a bunch of meanies.

I kinda of like my Phoenix actually more than the Styx

And you can see a BloodTormentor that is easily T4 strong, while being Rank8 for MM so combined with Ludwigs R7 MM ship, there wer fighting fresh R7-R8 ships i assume green not synergized noobies.

And yes Ship MM Ranking is still in the effect to some extend

It is a toss up as to weather BloodTormentor or the sai is the best ship in the game IMO (of course in reference to their T).

Because I’m a bad player I didn’t purchase a tormentor when they were 2015GS this January… I failed :(.

I kinda of like my Phoenix actually more than the Styx

Whaaa? :008j:

Don’t say things like that.

Is this because a phoenix will never need to use Styx?!

Once that Phoenix was flying around with terrible kinetic resists. My rail Wolf loved it :wink:

Given that the other pilots had no kills, it is relatively easy to get similar assists when teaming together, aside from the time when one died or was to far away for buff assist etc. Now if you’d managed to get the same scores as well… :smiley:

10848885_408824362622564_124003262636467

10848885_408824362622564_124003262636467

TIL: There is a corp with the same abbreviation as the target tracking coprocessor

Image is clearly photoshopped; BOJ players couldn’t finish in the top 3 of a two player match. :004j:

Just as a random fact, if you multiply your kills, assists and plants by 36, 6 and 1 respectively, you get 450.

Image is clearly photoshopped; BOJ players couldn’t finish in the top 3 of a two player match. :004j:

Just as a random fact, if you multiply your kills, assists and plants by 36, 6 and 1 respectively, you get 450.

36, 6, and 1 is a geometric progression based on 1/6

1 + 6 = 7 and 1 * 6 = 6

6 + 7 = 13

13 = 1 + 12

Bot Joseph had 1 kill and 12 assists

THE HOLE GOES EVEN DEEPER