Minor, but important changes to the Interface!

Suggestion:

I would like to suggest at least three changes that would dramatically improve User’s experience when browsing the Armory/Storage, Workshop, and Atlas.

Even if we select a specific category to find items, it’s often not good enough and we are still having to browse through most Interface.

All the Blueprints should have a completely new category - ‘Blueprints’, that would be listed like all the modules and weapons are now.

Three most important changes: (quite necessary)

• Alphabetically sorted order of items (A, B, C…) - Applies to the Armory/Storage, Workshop, and Atlas
  • Numerically sorted order of items  (from lower to higher numeric values - 9,12,15, including the Mark upgrades - 1,2,3,4,5) - Applies to the Armory/Storage, Workshop, and Atlas
  • Blueprints in the Armory/Storage should no longer be mixed with regular items/equipment (they should be in the Blueprints category - alphabetically and numerically sorted and separated)

Optional: (a good feature that would improve an existing User’s experience)

• Armory/Storage and Workshop should all have the Filter/Search option so that we can find a specific module we want to find, just like we can find it in the Trade section.
  • Atlas should also have the Filter/Search option to find a specific item that would also display or filter items with that name. (all three changes from above also apply)

Agree! This issue becomes more and more prevalent due to the sheer increase of new modules and weapons, blueprints, ores, materials, parts and ship parts …

+Plus: I would like to see switches for ‘preselection’ or muting of other stuff, like 'show me only xyz stuff

+Plus: STORAGE, WORKSHOP and ATLAS are somehow redundant in intertangled aspects, please reduce complexity and give us 1 clear user interface to stuff.

yes, agree too.

also will be nice to see easily what is the max rang ship when we  go on profil player. Before was very easy, on a glance, now we must go in his atlas and search  the highter ship they have.

And a simple search input field would also be convenient.

9 hours ago, John161 said:

And a simple search input field would also be convenient.

Yes, I mentioned this as well.

any organization would be helpful … right its just one big broken cluster xxxx*k

a “buy” directly button would be really appropriate, instead of having to write the person selling the stuff he can simply put it out for a desired price and you can buy it right away without having to contact the seller.

I hope that the next update will address this issue.

[@Akaurl](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/241018-akaurl/)

Any official feedback on this?

These simple changes would drastically improve the Interface.

10 hours ago, Koromac said:

[@Akaurl](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/241018-akaurl/)

Any official feedback on this?

These simple changes would drastically improve the Interface.

Don’t  expect miracles ; ) – maybe more important things to use  programming-man hours on??